Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My final goal - Woolbury Village

SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,706Member, Arbiter
A very long time ago, I entered a public world called Woolbury Village. I started thinking about how many worlds go unpurified, and decided to make it my goal to purify Woolbury village. So I bookmarked it and tried

Its been a year or two, and there only one purifier piece left. I checked in today and couldn't find it still! I am hoping to get that world purified before the game ends or else I will die unsatisfied. Please help me purify it, as it is my final goal after 5-6 years of deepworld. Thank you!

Comments

• iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 92Member
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisPosts: 336Member
    I hope it's not one of the worlds that has its (part) dungeons out of its borders.
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,706Member, Arbiter
    edited June 13
    mofc1991 said:

You need to click the purifier to get the last piece!

Irs 6 out of 8 pieces, mofc. I know how purifiers work.

I hope it's not one of the worlds that has its (part) dungeons out of its borders.

Oh my god I sure hope not.
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,706Member, Arbiter
    edited June 14
    mofc1991 said:

You need to click the purifier to get the last piece!

Oh... Wait a minute! WHERE DID YOU FIND IT????? Where did you find that last piece? Thank you!
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Posts: 239Member
    Its done