Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Wayback Machine

William2William2 Posts: 3,382Member, Arbiter
I recently discovered this website called The Wayback Machine that lets you access a website on the particular date it was archived. For example, you can access YouTube from April 28, 2005 and see how it looked back then. I think it'd be cool if everyone archives things from the forums that are important to them on the Wayback Machine so that everybody can enjoy them in the future. To archive something, simply click the link I provided, copy the link that you want to archive, paste it in the "Save Page Now" field, and click "Save Page".

Although we can't prevent the shutdown of Deepworld, we can still archive and relish the moments we had while playing it! I will dearly miss you all, but I've made enough memories playing this game to last a lifetime. Thank you guys for playing this game and making it so memorable! You're all breathtaking (:

Comments

• iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 91Member
    William2 said:

I recently discovered this website called The Wayback Machine that lets you access a website on the particular date it was archived. For example, you can access YouTube from April 28, 2005 and see how it looked back then. I think it'd be cool if everyone archives things from the forums that are important to them on the Wayback Machine so that everybody can enjoy them in the future. To archive something, simply click the link I provided, copy the link that you want to archive, paste it in the "Save Page Now" field, and click "Save Page".

Although we can't prevent the shutdown of Deepworld, we can still archive and relish the moments we had while playing it! I will dearly miss you all, but I've made enough memories playing this game to last a lifetime. Thank you guys for playing this game and making it so memorable! You're all breathtaking (:

I’ll do so right now.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,950Member
    I mentioned this a while back on another thread
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisPosts: 336Member
    Yea, it's one of those features of the famous Internet Archive. It's a treasure.