-------------------Beta Download Link
How to play
* Move with the ASDW keys
* Toggle your jetpack with the 'j' key
* Select your active item by clicking on it in the hotbar or by pressing the corresponding number key
* Bring down your inventory by pressing 'i'. You can drag items between inventory and hotbar. There are pages indicated by the dots below the items.
* The second tab in your inventory is crafting; click on an item to craft it (if you have the necessary ingredients).
* Dig by moving the cursor over nearby blocks and either hold the mouse button or spacebar. You should have a pickaxe selected to dig.
* Place items by selecting them and clicking on screen
* Hit 't' to bring up the console, where you can chat or type commands
* /randomize - change your appearance
* /die - suicide
Things to keep in mind
* There will be bugs, crashes, lag, server troubles, and all that good stuff. Don't freak out.
* Everything is in flux, but your worlds will be safe, don't worry.
* The worlds aren't very dynamic yet - think "Minecraft Alpha". Quests, monsters, and all that will come later.
* Lag occasionally gets worse than it should - it usually goes back to normal in a bit
* There's no way to regain health at the moment, except for dying... but there's no penalty for dying yet. So don't fret :)
* Pipes and machines don't do anything yet
Things to do
* Have fun! :D
* Check for updates whenever you start the game... auto-updating isn't working at the moment
* Please submit crash reports the next time you run the app, we'll take a look.
* If you find a bug, first check existing bugs to see if it already has been mentioned: http://www.deepworldgame.com/categories/bugs
. If not, start a new discussion in the "bugs" category.
* General feedback in the forums is also much appreciated, of course! Start a new discussion in the "feedback" category.
* The combination of Snow Leopard and certain Mac models can cause weird visual artifacts
* Liquid sometimes stops moving; logging out and then back in will usually make it work again
* Sometimes when you place a block it will disappear then reappear a second or two later (lag issue)
* Crafting icons don't always update properly based on if you can craft an item or not
* Sometimes death doesn't happen... :)