Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Interview with lisa

SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,882
Here's our first interview victim, @lisa, and aww, isn't she adorable? Look at those amazing eyes!

We know little about lisa, other than that she has recently joined the Deepworld development team and was one of the first non-devs (if not THE first) to test out the game.

So let's have at her and see what else we can learn!

I'll start:

What's your favorite joke?
What's your real first name (only if you feel okay sharing it)?
What's your in-game username?
What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
What's your most distinguishing feature?
What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
Of all the people on the forum whose names begin with S, end with t, have nine letters, and rhyme with "Byron kissed," which one is your absolute favorite?

Comments

• janjan Member Posts: 353
    You are re-joining us. What do you think is THE BEST Thing our loved developers added since you left?
  • dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236
    I think it's safe to say that all of these come with the caveat "...if you feel comfortable answering."

What relationship do you have with the developers? (Friends since childhood, acquaintances through the game, barely really know at all, etc.)

Where in the world do you live? Where have you lived?

Have you ever served in the military? If not, did you ever consider it? If so, what branch and where did you serve?

Are you fan of any of the following: Battlestar Galactica (the new one), Firefly, LOST, or Star Trek? If so, what is your level of fandom (total freak or casually entertained) and what is your favorite thing about the show?

What is your gaming history? (This includes video games, board games, and pen and paper roleplaying, if any.)

How did you find out about Deepworld? (This may tie into the first question.)

:)
  • dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236
    Sirentist said:

Why haven't you answered any questions yet?

I agree. What the heck is taking so long? I posted my questions almost a minute ago. I mean... procrastinate much?

8-|
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    It says she is online . . .
  • Galax_RiderGalax_Rider Member Posts: 337
    How many Crystal you find in the game?
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    What was your reaction when the devs told you you were going to be administrator, moderator person in Deepworld?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,882
    What's your favorite thing about yourself?
    What's something about your upbringing that was unique and how did it affect your view on life?
    Why didn't you answer jan's or dmmagic's questions?
    What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
    What's the population of Nevada?
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Member Posts: 1,563
    What do you do for a living?
    Did you go to college?
    If so what did you major in?
    What was your favorite class in Highschool?
    How would you react if some random person (presumably someone who plays Deewporld) on the street said, "Hey, you are Lisa!"?
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Member Posts: 1,809
    Bulk said:

How would you react if some random person (presumably someone who plays Deewporld) on the street said, "Hey, you are Lisa!"?

I would assume not to estrange considering that's her real name. I figure you would get a better reaction if someone asked, "Hey, are you Lisa from Deepworld?"

;)
  • ladyceresladyceres Member Posts: 546
    Are you fluent in any languages other than English?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    edited April 2013
    Are you fluent in any languages and NOT fluent in English?
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    edited April 2013
    @ladyceres asks:

Are you fluent in any languages other than English?

In high school a friend made up a language called Ibic. It works sort of like Pig Latin. I am fluent in that. Otherwise, I know a bit of Spanish, a bit of Japanese, I can muddle through some Italian because it is like Spanish. I would love to be fluent in another language. That is actually one of my life goals.

@p1nkbr0 asks:

Are flyer in any languages and NOT fluent in English?

Bears often swim goats in frost purple beans yes!!!

(awwww and then he went and edited it!)

No, I am only fluent in English. :)
    Dang. I thought I caught that pretty quickly!!
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Member Posts: 3,260
    Do you like strawberries ? Do they pay you to be a mod? Can potatoes potate?
    Is flapjack the greatest show ever made?
    What game you think is better then 'Deepworld'?
  • stingerbee5000stingerbee5000 In a hive.Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,911
    What is your favorite word?
    edited April 2013
    Are you good at art? If you are good at art can you draw a image of me? Here the image.

\/
    Is flapjack the greatest show ever made?!?
    Here the Image...
    IMG_0575.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    edited April 2013
    Do you think Skyfall was pretty much like Crocodile Dundee 2?