Interview Schedule

SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,487
edited June 2013 in Events
Okay so I went to the randomizer site and typed in all the names and hit ... something ... and what I got back was the list of names in the exact same order as I'd typed them. I'm taking this as a signal from the universe to keep this first batch in the order of when people signed up.

So, first up is lisa, and then ladyceres, and then those who posted on the sign-up thread. Here's the schedule:

04/06/13 (Saturday): lisa (lisa's interview)
04/08/13 (Monday): ladyceres (ladyceres's interview)
04/10/13 (Wednesday): dmmagic (dmmagic's interview)
04/12/13 (Friday): tjergoz Lord_Harkon (Lord_Harkon's interview)
04/14/13 (Sunday): GuardoftheDragon (GuardoftheDragon's interview)
04/16/13 (Tuesday): Sambro2012 (Sambro2012's interview)
04/18/13 (Thursday): 4SlotToaster (4SlotToaster's interview)
04/20/13 (Saturday): jan (jan's interview)
04/22/13 (Monday): Lord_Harkon tjergoz (tjergoz's interview)
04/24/13 (Wednesday): ConezPwnz47 (ConezPwnz47's interview)
04/26/13 (Friday): Piano (Piano's interview)
04/28/13 (Sunday): Bulk (Bulk's interview)
04/30/13 (Tuesday): ogmios (ogmios's interview)
05/02/13 (Thursday): SilentEcho (SilentEcho's interview)
05/04/13 (Saturday): DaBiscuitGod (DaBiscuitGod's interview)

[Edited to add: My one-month window on being able to edit this post is about to close, so the remaining interviews will not have links. Sorry about that!]

05/06/13 (Monday): Clueboe
05/08/13 (Wednesday): Alanliu
05/10/13 (Friday): bparker
05/12/13 (Sunday): Artifreak
05/14/13 (Tuesday): Sockmnky Super Awesome Last-Minute Substitution Mystery Guest!
05/16/13 (Thursday): andrewwang360
05/18/13 (Saturday): Bake

If anyone has a problem with the assigned date, comment here and we'll see if someone else will be willing to switch out with you. Remember, you just need to be able to check in periodically over the two days that your interview is up. You don't have to stay glued to the computer to respond instantly to every question.

Thanks to all who jumped in, and don't forget to go to the current interview and ask questions!
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,106
    I have stickied this in Events, so that it will not get lost. It is not stickied in Recent Discussions, so don't look for it there :)
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Member Posts: 1,305
    Okay, I was going to say something. Because it says announcement, but it's at the bottom of the page.

That's good though, you can still find it when you need it, but it's out of the way.
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Member Posts: 1,563
    I can't wait till my interview...
  • SilentEchoSilentEcho Member Posts: 334
    Looks like i have some time on my hands...-begins doing a Q & A interview into a mirror-
  • ogmiosogmios Member Posts: 660
    My date is perfect, and I am looking forward to it!
  • ArtifreakArtifreak Member Posts: 244
    edited April 2013
    Dang! just found out about the interviews, never mind. Chances to get involved come and go.
  • EpicMister14EpicMister14 Cardboard BoxMember Posts: 1,369
    Aw darn! I was too late! :))
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    *Starts making up fake answers for questions*
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,487
    Artifreak said:

Dang! just found out about the interviews, never mind. Chances to get involved come and go.

Yeah, I'm thinking it might make sense to open the interview sign-up sheet for another five slots to give a chance to the people who didn't happen to be online when I first posted it. I'll need to coordinate with lisa on this, and I'm not really available until later this afternoon, but I think we can figure it out in the next day or two.

So don't worry -- you haven't completely missed your chance to get in on this first round. And even if you don't get in this batch, there will be another one next month!

• jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    Sirentist said:

Artifreak said:

Yeah, I'm thinking it might make sense to open the interview sign-up sheet for another five slots to give a chance to the people who didn't happen to be online when I first posted it. I'll need to coordinate with lisa on this, and I'm not really available until later this afternoon, but I think we can figure it out in the next day or two.

So don't worry -- you haven't completely missed your chance to get in on this first round. And even if you don't get in this batch, there will be another one next month!

YAY I have a another chance to be ripped open and had all my personal secrets told to the world :)

Jk
    I actually would like to be asked numerous questions about myself.
    Sign Me Up
  • ogmiosogmios Member Posts: 660
    edited April 2013
    @jellysnake if you want to enter you will need to do so here when it becomes unlocked again. Have fun with your interview!
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,065
    Ummm, my date is fine, but i might have a few hundred questions asked to me when i get back after school :/... I would like a place next week, but otherwise... I will have some major posts to write!
  • mactheterriblemactheterrible Member Posts: 223
    I think this is a really cool idea - getting to know some of those profile pics a little better! :D
  • bparkerbparker Member Posts: 396
    Sirentist said:

Artifreak said:

Awesome I can't wait to sign up for an interview :)

edited April 2013
    Sirentist said:

Artifreak said:

Well that gives me something to look forward to! :D
    edited April 2013
    Okay, for those of you who are on non-US time or who for other reasons missed out on seeing the interview sign-up sheet when it was first posted, it's going to reopen tomorrow (Monday, April 8, 2013) at 3:00 pm (Eastern U.S. Time). And someone else can come along and do the GMT thing because guess what else I suck at? Time zones.

It will stay open for however long it takes to get five more people signed up. So mark your calendars and plan to be online in about 24 hours if you want to get in on this first round of interviews.

And remember, there will be another chance to sign up once we finish grilling this first batch of victims!

• KoolTatoKoolTato At your mom's house watching Darude - Sandstorm.Member Posts: 1,076
    Interview me

Interview me

You can find the info about whether you're eligible to be interviewed in this thread:

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/3395/deepworld-denizens-who-wants-to-be-interviewed

• KoolTatoKoolTato At your mom's house watching Darude - Sandstorm.Member Posts: 1,076
    SIGN ME UP :D
    edited April 2013
    There is like an hour between when I get out of school at 3 and getting home so if I get home and the 5 people are up already, this will proberally be me throwing punches at a brick wall: X( =3|~< looks weird doesn't it? Then I'd spend spend the rest of my evening slaughtering crows!
  • bparkerbparker Member Posts: 396
    Hmmm... i guess I'll have to sneak onto the forums during school if I want a chance to get interviewed this month.
    LOL, I was actually trying to make it easier for the folks across the pond to get a chance. I think the time in the UK will be 8 pm, which seemed like a reasonable time of day for people -- kids would have gotten home from school and adults from work. But whoever grabs those first five slots gets them!
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    edited April 2013
    What if I have been playing the game for a month and have been on the forums for a month, per se....
    So we can join now? Or will we have to wait for the next season of interviewing?
    edited April 2013
    You can join now. The thread is open as we speak and last time I checked there was still room for three more people.

Edited to add:
    Make that two more people.
  • BakeBake Member Posts: 425
    @Sirentist - I don't see you on the list of folks to interview. I, for one, would be most interested in seeing that.
    Oh look! Here's our new and improved schedule!

04/08/13 (Monday): ladyceres
    04/10/13 (Wednesday): dmmagic
    04/12/13 (Friday): tjergoz
    04/14/13 (Sunday): GuardoftheDragon
    04/16/13 (Tuesday): Sambro2012
    04/18/13 (Thursday): 4SlotToaster
    04/20/13 (Saturday): jan
    04/22/13 (Monday): elder_scrolls
    04/24/13 (Wednesday): ConezPwnz47
    04/26/13 (Friday): Piano
    04/28/13 (Sunday): Bulk
    04/30/13 (Tuesday): ogmios
    05/02/13 (Thursday): SilentEcho
    05/04/13 (Saturday): DaBiscuitGod
    05/06/13 (Monday): Clueboe
    05/08/13 (Wednesday): Alanliu
    05/10/13 (Friday): bparker
    05/12/13 (Sunday): Artifreak
    05/14/13 (Tuesday): Sockmnky
    05/16/13 (Thursday): andrewwang360
    05/18/13 (Saturday): Bake

Again, if you can't do the time you were assigned, make sure to speak up so we can shuffle accordingly. And don't forget to go to the active interview (which happens to be ladyceres right now) to ask a question or two. Participating in others' interviews is a requirement for being interviewed yourself.

For those of you who like things spelled out, participating means asking at least one question in at least half of the interviews that came before yours. If you don't do this, when we reach your name on the schedule, we'll skip to the next person in line.

And of course, anyone on the forum is welcome to jump in and ask questions. You don't have to be interviewed to come make life slightly more miserable, I mean interesting, for whoever happens to be in the hot seat!

Thanks, everyone. I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better.
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,065
    Umm, please can mine be changed from the 22nd to sometime between the 9th and the 16th, as after that i go back to school...
    I never saw this thread agian... Can I sign up with out it??? [-O<
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    I wish I coulda signed up. I think I JUST hit the right amount of time involved...