Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview with ladyceres

13»

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
    What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched?
    Who was the first character in a book you ever identified with? Alternatively, what was your first beloved book?
    If you had to go through a week with your skin being a completely unnatural color, what color would you pick?
    What would you say is your greatest strength?
  • janjan Posts: 353Member
    Sry if already answered, can't find atm:

What's your favourite Thing to do in dw?
    Best Thing they've added since you joined (DEC 12)
    Things your character always wears?
  • dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Posts: 3,236Member
    :x

On a scale of one to ten, with one being mildly exasperating and ten being so annoying that you want to stab it with a fork, how annoying do you find dmmagic's penchant for posting videos on every other thread?
  • ladyceresladyceres Posts: 546Member
    edited April 2013
    Sirentist asks:

What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
    Well it happened to my sister, but I was standing right there. We were playing out by the pool when this weird bug landed on her. She tried swatting it off but it wouldn't fly away. It was like a mosquito on steroids or something. It started biting her, and she was so paralyzed by fear that it bit her six times in a perfectly straight line before I decided to shove her in the pool without warning. That got it to go away. My mom took her to the doctor and I remember her being doped up to her eyelids on benadryl. It was really weird!

What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched?
    Not terribly exotic, but a chinchilla. I can't believe how amazingly soft they are!

Who was the first character in a book you ever identified with? Alternatively, what was your first beloved book?
    Partly Ramona from the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary, and partly Peter Hatcher from Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume. Ramona because I was terribly mischievous and kind of a daredevil as a kid (I had NO fear growing up), and Peter because he always felt overshadowed by his younger sibling and the rest of the world. I had a difficult time adjusting from moving to a different state when I was 7 years old. First beloved book was A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle.

If you had to go through a week with your skin being a completely unnatural color, what color would you pick?
    A nice pale blue. This way it would coordinate with the purple hair I'd totally treat myself to to celebrate such an occasion.

What would you say is your greatest strength?
    The endurance I have to see things through to the end. I don't do things in halves, that's for sure.

jan asks:

What's your favourite Thing to do in dw?
    Exploring/mining, mainly. I like looting, but sometimes you need to do more raiding for that, which I'm less keen on.

Best Thing they've added since you joined (DEC 12)
    I love the flowers! Those are just aesthetic. Functionally, I really like the updated chat, but I know they can still do better on that. ;)

Things your character always wears?
    I change my clothes a lot, actually. I mainly wear the beanie, but the tiara and bonnet make me want to change that once in a while.

To dmmagic:
    Would you say we'd be venturing into a zone of danger?
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    If you were president/queen/dictator, what would you do first?
  • stingerbee5000stingerbee5000 In a hive.Posts: 2,911Member, Arbiter
    What is your catchphrase?
  • AlanzliuAlanzliu Uptown FunkPosts: 1,601Member
    Are you in any fandoms?...example: bronies
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldPosts: 2,131Member
    edited April 2013
    @alanliu since Ceres is a lady, she would technically be a "pegasister"
    I AM NOT A BRONY!!!
  • AlanzliuAlanzliu Uptown FunkPosts: 1,601Member
    Edit.... Crap how could I forget that...example:pegasister and also @HeroAct. Quote I AM NOT A BRONY v
    image.jpg
    640 x 360 - 47K
    Thank you for an awesome interview, ladyceres! I know I kinda had to twist your arm a little but ... it wasn't so bad, was it?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Alanliu said:

Edit.... Crap how could I forget that...example:pegasister and also @HeroAct. Quote I AM NOT A BRONY v

Ew.... I need to go cleanse my eyes for a little bit.
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldPosts: 2,131Member
    I am a disgrace to my family for knowing BRONY knowledge.