Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please ignore this post

nucleartoenailnucleartoenail if you are reading this you are going to die in the next ten seconds!Posts: 355Member
edited April 2013 in Gripes and Grins

Please ignore this post
Post edited by nucleartoenail on

Comments

• nucleartoenailnucleartoenail if you are reading this you are going to die in the next ten seconds!Posts: 355Member
    I might stay, i only friended really close friends here and my following list was short it wold be nice if i cold get some of my stuff back, if you want o see my house griefed its in pocklington i removed the protectors because i was going to give them to someone . If one of the devs could help me it wold be appreciated
  • nucleartoenailnucleartoenail if you are reading this you are going to die in the next ten seconds!Posts: 355Member
    No you didnt dont be an idiot im not in the mood for stupid people right now so leave this conversation
  • toffeetoffee Posts: 342Member
    Wow?
  • GizmoTehCatGizmoTehCat Posts: 84Member
    Agreed :)
    I already decided i was goin to stay a while ago, i was tired when i posted this and didnt feel like dealing with it and gizmo please forgive me if you feel i did anything wrong to you i am sorry.:)