Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Premium Worlds

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,286
Apologies to our intrepid premium members - in the craziness of our iOS launch we overlooked a bug that prevented new premium worlds from being generated. Fortunately that has now been resolved, and you should now see new premium worlds spinning up much more frequently. We will be improving the world search interface soon as well.

New Hell worlds will be a few days, as we're still putting the finishing touches on some new Hellish dungeons :) Thanks for your patience!

Comments

• CopperpotCopperpot Member Posts: 242
    Finally, thanks a lot! I felt like being premium was barely beaing encouraged lately.
  • uplaynationuplaynation Member Posts: 12
    yay finally can complete my achievement thanks alot dev
  • HLWHLW Member Posts: 265
    I've still not seen any new premium worlds, but have seen loads of non-premium ones. Please could we have some new premium worlds (and ice and hell) worlds?
    I have to agree with HLW, I don't know if it is that not enough people are signing for premium, but we get a lot of new free worlds and no new premium ones, this is very discouraging for premium members and for potential new ones.
  • athrosathros Member Posts: 5
    Other then Ice and Hell worlds, are there other types of premium worlds?
    There are regular worlds that are premium, and hopefully more different environments in the future.
    How can you tell the difference between the 2? The red symbol above the world name?
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Member Posts: 1,563
    @athros you just answered your own question, yea its the symbol.
    @ConezPwnz47 - fantastic. Thanks!
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,286
    Sorry, this is the fault of the world search interface... there are new premium zones just sitting out there doing nothing, unseeable... we'll get it fixed ASAP.

Anyway, there should be a couple visible in "untouched" now.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,765
    I only see one option, Ferryville or something like that. Are there more somewhere else? I tried cycling through the random options about 37 times and no new premium worlds there either.
    @Sirentist there's a new ice world too, can't remember the name unfortunately.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,286
    Copperpot said:

@Sirentist there's a new ice world too, can't remember the name unfortunately.

Grimsby Ridge