Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a few abusive players that ruined my gaming experience

nucleartoenailnucleartoenail if you are reading this you are going to die in the next ten seconds!Posts: 355Member
edited April 2013 in Gripes and Grins
[redacted] and [redacted] both have used a number of unpleasant swear words that i would rather not mention and [redacted] stole my red crystal. Overall these types of people ruin the game for me, please do something about it. ;(
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    @nucleartoenail this is not the proper place to call out other players by name. There is an in-game reporting system for that. Please do not do this again.
  • nucleartoenailnucleartoenail if you are reading this you are going to die in the next ten seconds!Posts: 355Member
    ok, i just find that the in app reporting system isn't that great because you have to be in the same world as them
  • nucleartoenailnucleartoenail if you are reading this you are going to die in the next ten seconds!Posts: 355Member
    i am sorry
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    Noted.
    thank you
This discussion has been closed.