Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pandora's ARE reusable!

AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
edited April 2013 in Gripes and Grins
Basically some fool opens 18 pandoras in richland, then when they were done, I tapped a few (for fun) then they suddenly became "Lord Harkon opened pandora at ..."
So i told everyone, and we got 49 pandora's out of the original 18... Wasnt one enough?
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,431Member, Arbiter
    Chaos creates more chaos.
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    I thought chaos was just the waves, not an entire reopening of the pandora @toadlover
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    That happened with me, Bulk, and mactheterrible in the beta server world. I think it might have something to do with overlapping the boxes when you place them, but that's just a wild guess.
    They weren't overlapping, and 49 Pandora's makes it hard to think what happened!
    What about when you fail to contain the pandora? The box I clicked on had a big black streak on it, like it had been used up. Could it be if you fail to contain them, they can be reanimated?
    That might be it, as it kept saying the failed message
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,431Member, Arbiter
    Oops, I forgot that chaos was the name of the measurement for the Pandora's intensity. I was referring to the actually term, chaos.
    Oh, lol
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

What about when you fail to contain the pandora? The box I clicked on had a big black streak on it, like it had been used up. Could it be if you fail to contain them, they can be reanimated?

Back when Pandora's first had a use, I unwittingly clicked on it. I had no idea what I was in for and I got so freaked out, I left the world. (I was the ont one it it) i came back and it was gone.

Whenever you finish a pandora match, it will say "Pandora's box has been contained. So and so showed mastery with so many kills"
    Yeah but sometimes you fail to contain it. And there's a message to that effect. I don't know that I've ever paid attention to what happens to those boxes. Do they just go poof?
    When it is contained, ie all enemies were killed in the right time, the box vanishes, if not it hangs around.
    Ah ok. Then obviously I've never been in a failure fight.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    @Sirentist and @Bulk lemme guess? That was me who spawned dem pandoras at mikes beta testing world?
    Actually, it was Bulk who placed them. As I recall, he placed five at once. Because he wisely spent his crown allowance on the important things.
    That was dripping with sarcasm.
    edited April 2013
    Well, yeah, but it was friendly sarcasm!

Edited to add:
    Should I go back and put a smiley? You know I hate the smileys. Don't make me have to use the smiley.
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    Sirentist said:

Actually, it was Bulk who placed them. As I recall, he placed five at once. Because he wisely spent his crown allowance on the important things.

I have five more pandoras still
    Sirentist said:

Well, yeah, but it was friendly sarcasm!

Edited to add:
    Should I go back and put a smiley? You know I hate the smileys. Don't make me have to use the smiley.

I don't think a smiley is needed. It was funny. I enjoy sarcasm
  • Liangdi_Wang7Liangdi_Wang7 Hungary. I am so hungry.Posts: 647Member
    p1nkbr0 said:

That was dripping with sarcasm.

I got it mixed with racism and got very confused :-? #-o
  • KoolTatoKoolTato At your mom's house watching Darude - Sandstorm.Posts: 1,076Member
    Im a lengend i was hanging out with @toadlover and he had a pandora and i wasnt near it and it said I opened it lol i can open stuff with my mind lol

Im a lengend i was hanging out with @toadlover and he had a pandora and i wasnt near it and it said I opened it lol i can open stuff with my mind lol

Also happened to me, I didnt open it.
  • HerculeHercule Posts: 1,193Member
    othmane said:
    You called.
    :)]