Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is this guy named [redacted] and he stole my things he tricked me

MarauderMarauder SunPosts: 1,133Member
edited April 2013 in Gripes and Grins
he got my brass butler bot and tele ;(;( ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• RadiantRadiant stuck in Club PenguinPosts: 904Member
    Yep, I saw everything.
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,431Member, Arbiter
    Please don't call people out publicly on the forums. I am sure that you are frustrated (I know I would be), but contact the developers. They may be able to help you.
  • MarauderMarauder SunPosts: 1,133Member
    @tjergoz and @toadlover ok sorry
    didnt know that
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,441Member, Arbiter
    Np, thats why we are saying it :)
  • MarauderMarauder SunPosts: 1,133Member
    k thank you really much guys
  • Mutch95Mutch95 Posts: 437Member
    lisa said:

If you really feel there is a problem, you can email as was stated above. Unfortunately, you say that the player "tricked" you. In game you need to be careful of whom you trust. If you get tricked, there is really not much we can do. Hopefully you will learn to be more careful in the future. Good luck! :)

Wait @lisa what are you saying, its allowed to trick people ?
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,329Member
    Mutch95 said:

lisa said:

If you really feel there is a problem, you can email as was stated above. Unfortunately, you say that the player "tricked" you. In game you need to be careful of whom you trust. If you get tricked, there is really not much we can do. Hopefully you will learn to be more careful in the future. Good luck! :)

>:)
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter

Mutch95 said:

lisa said:

I would never do anything like this O:-)
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,441Member, Arbiter

Mutch95 said:

lisa said:

I would never do anything like this O:-)
    you sure? I am missing some onyx =))

• lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    Mutch95 said:

lisa said:

The problem with your question is the word "allowed". Is it nice to trick people? Nope. Is there anything we can really do about it? Not especially. IG, just as in real life, you need to be responsible for your belongings and careful when you trust random strangers. In the end, it is you, as a player, who is responsible for yourself and your items.