Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Betatown Hotel

bparkerbparker Posts: 396Member
edited April 2013 in Collaborations
Hello Deepworld forums! I have some news that I want to tell. I am going to make a build your own room hotel in Betatown. I know this is an older world but that's why I want to do it there. I think we should bring back the old worlds. So as of right now all I have is the location picked out and a plaque however I still need the actual buildings and a lot of people to build there own rooms. This is where the forums come in. Tomorrow I want to build the entire hotel and get some of the rooms filled. There are only two rules for the hotel No griefing or stealing and have fun. So anyone who wants to join in just sign on and come on over to Beta Town. Look for the Betatown Hotel plaque and that is where you will find me. And also the more the merrier so if some of your friends want to come and help invite them along. Thanks so much Deepworld Community!
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldPosts: 2,131Member
    It doesn't matter if you say no greifing, the noobs will still steal things. Your plan will sadly not work.
  • bparkerbparker Posts: 396Member
    That's why Im building it on an older world where not many people go.
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    I want to build there but you weren't there
    I was sleeping it was like 3 am when I got off. Did you see the start of it though?
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    Bparker save me a room please
    edited December 2012
    I will its not even done yet though outside is almost done and so it the lobby but the actual room outlines still need to be built
    Bparker ill be on later today so ill help you out
    edited December 2012
    Also bparker did you put down protectors? Otherwise eventually it will definitely be looted. My old hotel in Penwortham was literally in the middle of nowhere: no plaques, no sign, and at the far edge of the map. But it had no protectors, since I couldn't afford them yet. The hotel lasted for two days before other people found it and greifed it.
    Post edited by DaMorlock on
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    Bparker give antranman permissions
  • FookedonHonixFookedonHonix Posts: 25Member
    I think signs are very important to put up as way for users to distinquish the difference from user-generated content and content that has been automatically generated.
    Ummmmmmm i can't build any more, plz let me build
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Posts: 1,563Member
    Hmmm
    Ill make myself a room.
    He's not letting anyone build
    Hey guys sorry for not getting back sooner I've been on a band trip wht happened is that someone I had allowed to build decoded to grief and steal things from people. I am closing the beta town hotel but will leave the out line if anyone wants to build something new. Bulk I will have to find a time to get on as I don't have my IPad with me right now buy I will let you get your stuff back in less than a week.