Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview with ConezPwnz47

SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
It's @ConezPwnz47's turn!

Conez didn't want to include a picture, and told me to just put in a picture of a traffic cone instead. That seemed super anticlimactic to me, and sort of generic, too, so I spruced it up a bit:

Hahaha! Get it? Get it? A cone and a pawn and they're making Zs because they're sleeping and ... okay, fine. Straight to the questions then. No one appreciates my total hilarity, hmph.

What's your favorite joke? If your favorite joke is too X-rated or whatever for this forum, then what's your favorite joke that IS appropriate?
What's your real first name if you feel okay sharing it?
What part of the world are you in?
What's the story behind your username?
What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
What's your most distinguishing feature?
What's something you like about yourself?
What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched?
Why are cats so much better than dogs?
What's something about your upbringing that's unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?
In one sentence, what's your philosophy of life?
Who's your favorite person on the forum, possibly in the entire world, who has a clown nose in game and purple hair in real life and whose name begins with S, has nine letters, ends with t, and if played as the first word on a Scrabble board (I know you can't play a nine-letter word as the first word, just go with me here) could earn up to 110 points?

P.S. I had to post this seven minutes early because of the scavenger hunt. And just to make sure you all don't think I'm totally predictable.

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Why haven't you answered any questions yet?
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    What is your favourite food?
  • stingerbee5000stingerbee5000 In a hive.Posts: 2,911Member, Arbiter
    What is your favorite colour?

Word?

Phrase?

What do you "pwnz"?

Why are you so darn awesome?
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    Is your name pronounced "coh-nez" or "cones"?
  • Mutch95Mutch95 Posts: 437Member
    What is the most embarrassing thing thats happened in your life?

P.s @sirentist i enjoy your humor makes me laugh :)
  • KillerofsheepKillerofsheep Posts: 397Member
    Do you mind that me and Lord Harkon used a protector you own to build an awesome house?
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,440Member, Arbiter
    What do you think about bethesda's statement not to make more dlc for skyrim?
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Posts: 1,563Member
    What's your favorite joke? If your favorite joke is too X-rated or whatever for this forum, then what's your favorite joke that IS appropriate?
    - There are two muffins in an oven, one muffin says to the other muffin, " Hey, It's getting hot in here." The other says, " Ah! A talking muffin!"

What's your real first name if you feel okay sharing it?
    - Conner
    What part of the world are you in?
    -Ohio, USA

What's the story behind your username?
    - My nickname on my soccer team is Conez (K ōh ns) and I pwn. 47 is a cool number...

What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?

I think it was my house in Dewsbury. I built it on my second day playing, and several other players joined in and made a town. Some guy named KennyLogsIn protected the entire town for us, so I think it might not count...
    It does not still exist because I have a habit of mining my old structures when I need materials...

If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
    Prologue - Wombmates!
    1 - Umbilical Chords Are Dangerous!
    2 - Hey, You Look Like Me!
    3 - Did That Kid Just Bite Me!?
    4 - I Read Acronyms As Words!
    5 - Summer Camp From Hell...
    6 - Wadda Ya Mean I Have Adhuhduh?
    7 - She Did What!?
    8 - A Pickle Just Hit Me In The Face...
    9 - Is That A Balloon In The School Parking Lot? Oh, Wait...
    10 - Goodbye Idiots!
    11 - I Do Not "Like, Like" Cones...
    12 - 2-Dimensional Steampunk, Crafting, MMO Adventure Is A Bit Of A Mouthful.
    13 - I'm Answering A Forum Interview.

What's your most distinguishing feature?
    Physical Feature? Don't really have one. I'm pretty normal and I have a twin brother and we look nearly identical.

What's something you like about yourself?
    - I have great hair! xD

What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
    - Sometimes I say random things without thinking.

What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
    -Once, a caterpillar "Made Waste" on my hand.

What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched?
    -A Sugar-Glider?

Why aren't cats so much better than dogs?
    -You seemed to have made a typing error in this question, but I fixed it! :D

What's something about your upbringing that's unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?
    -I have a twin brother. I guess that's made me sort of dependent on people, along with giving me an appreciation for time alone, which is few and far-between.

In one sentence, what's your philosophy of life?
    -If you're not last you're first! (Probably not the best motto)

Who's your favorite person on the forum, possibly in the entire world, who has a clown nose in game and purple hair in real life and whose name begins with S, has nine letters, ends with t, and if played as the first word on a Scrabble board (I know you can't play a nine-letter word as the first word, just go with me here) could earn up to 110 points?
    -I seem to have forgotten her name. I guess the best I can come up with is @Oxidis although it doesn't fit nearly all the requirements. I guess I'll have to come back to this.

@Lisa
    What is your favorite food?
    - I'll eat absolutely anything, although I love anything Thai, Chinese, or Japanese.

@stingerbee5000
    Color - Green
    Phrase - Wheat Thins (Hweet Thins)

What do you pwnz?
    - Everything really; Cones, Newbs, Clowns... Whatever you want!

Why are you so darn awesome?
    - I eat alot of dairy.

@Clueboe

(CohnsPohnsForteeDolphinSeven)

@Mutch95
    The most embarrassing in my life so far has probably been doing an activity on my first day of school (It was more of a fun-day to get to know the class) where we had toothpicks in our mouths and passed a lifesaver around in a circle using those. It was a bit awkward.

@KillerOfSheep
    Do you mind that LordHarkon and I built a house using a protector you own?
    -Where is this house? If it's cool enough then no, I don't. If it isn't then I will collect a monthly tax of twenty oxen.

@tjergoz
    I was a bit annoyed at first but I figure that the sooner ESO is out, the better.
  • KillerHenzKillerHenz Posts: 2,019Member
    how old are you

how old are you

I'm 15.
  • bparkerbparker Posts: 396Member
    What is your favorite subject subject in school?

Do you have an idea of what you want to do in the future as in for a job?

What is your most anticipated feature for Deepworld?

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
    bparker said:

1. My favorite subject in school is probably Biology or World History. I'm good at math, although my teacher talks in a monotone and doesn't look away from his PowerPoint on the SmartBoard; plus I took The same class, algebra 1, in grade school last year...

2. I guess right now I would choose to be a Bio-Chemical Engineer, or maybe write code, like for Facebook or Google or something.

3. I don't really have a most anticipated feature for DeepWorld currently. I sell my shrooms to @4SlotToaster and I probably won't loot an exoskeleton anytime soon, so yea. Nothing would really change for me that much.

4. No. Can You?
    Are you and your twin actually identical or are you one of those sets of fraternals that weirdly manage to look identical? Not to call you weird or anything.

Do you have other siblings?

Pets?

If you were a biochemical engineer, what kinds of stuff would you be interested in biochemically engineering?

All this time in my head I've been pronouncing your name KOH-nez. Oops, sorry, that's not a question.
  • GuardofthedragonGuardofthedragon Stargate CommandPosts: 2,624Member
    Are you looking forward to the windows release?
    edited April 2013
    Sirentist said:

Are you and your twin actually identical or are you one of those sets of fraternals that weirdly manage to look identical? Not to call you weird or anything.

Do you have other siblings?

Pets?

If you were a biochemical engineer, what kinds of stuff would you be interested in biochemically engineering?

All this time in my head I've been pronouncing your name KOH-nez. Oops, sorry, that's not a question.

1. We're fraternal and we weirdly manage to look identical.

2. No, just my twin.

3. Yes, I have a black lab mix named Riley.

4. I guess food that survives better when grown, more nutritious animals and plants, literal flying fish to give "Fly Fishing" a whole new meaning.

Yea, it never occurred to me that that would be how people would read it, but I've gotten that alot :P

@Guardofthedragon

I want to say yes because that would make it a bit more convenient for me to play, although in truth I doubt I would actually play the game on the computer, it would be too different.
  • bparkerbparker Posts: 396Member

bparker said:

1. My favorite subject in school is probably Biology or World History. I'm good at math, although my teacher talks in a monotone and doesn't look away from his PowerPoint on the SmartBoard; plus I took The same class, algebra 1, in grade school last year...

2. I guess right now I would choose to be a Bio-Chemical Engineer, or maybe write code, like for Facebook or Google or something.

3. I don't really have a most anticipated feature for DeepWorld currently. I sell my shrooms to @4SlotToaster and I probably won't loot an exoskeleton anytime soon, so yea. Nothing would really change for me that much.

4. No. Can You?
    4. You'll have to wait until my interview
    :P
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldPosts: 2,131Member
    Wait, how do you pronounce your name?
  • Liangdi_Wang7Liangdi_Wang7 Hungary. I am so hungry.Posts: 647Member
    Can you hive me ice-cream conez?
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member
    Do you think elphaba deserved to die?
    HeroAct said:

Wait, how do you pronounce your name?

K Ō N E S

Can you hive me ice-cream conez?

Waffle or Cake?

Do you think elphaba deserved to die?

Heck Yea, if your green you need to get that fixed! Even if that means death...
    What's something you enjoy having conversations about?
    What was your first beloved book?
    What's the story behind Chapter 8 of your life: "A Pickle Just Hit Me in the Face..."?
  • PlasmaDogPlasmaDog Posts: 669Member
    At eu out a big to. A girl
    Sirentist said:

What's something you enjoy having conversations about?
    What was your first beloved book?
    What's the story behind Chapter 8 of your life: "A Pickle Just Hit Me in the Face..."?

I enjoy talking about The Elder Scrolls, DeepWorld, anything really.

As a little kid, I had these big volumes of stories and there was a whole set, divided by genre. I liked having my dad read those to me alot.

My grade school lunchroom was pretty fun...
    error_404 said:

At eu out a big to. A girl

Yes, I do think @dmmagic should make a story out of this, good Idea!
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Posts: 6,329Member
    What nationality are you?

Can you program?

If so what languages and how well?

Can you speak a foreign language?

If so what, and how well?

What is the longest word word you know? Must be an actual word that you know the meaning of

How did you discover Deepworld and what was it that interested you?

Have you played Pokemon?

Are you allergic to anything?

If so what and how badly?

What is the worst thing you have ever lost?

What is the worst injury you have ever had/have?

Do you like Jaffa Cakes?

Do you serve Diablo Not trying to start a war just want too know

Do you like bunny?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
    edited April 2013

What nationality are you?

Can you program?

If so what languages and how well?

Can you speak a foreign language?

If so what, and how well?

What is the longest word word you know? Must be an actual word that you know the meaning of

How did you discover Deepworld and what was it that interested you?

Have you played Pokemon?

Are you allergic to anything?

If so what and how badly?

What is the worst thing you have ever lost?

What is the worst injury you have ever had/have?

Do you like Jaffa Cakes?

Do you serve Diablo Not trying to start a war just want too know

Do you like bunny?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
    1. I'm Scotch-Irish.

2. No, but I hope to learn how!

3. See #2

4&5. I know some Latin as well as some Spanish. I'm not too good at either though.

6. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - It refers to a lung disease.

7. Luckily I was checking out the App Store, like the day it came out on iPad, and I saw it. So I decided to check it out.

8. Yes, I have played many of the game boy games, a couple DS games, and both Game Cube games.

9. I have severe hay fever. Right now my eyes are irritated, I'm coughing a lot, and I sneeze every five seconds...

10. I've lost my phone a couple times...

11. I've broken several bones, but I think when I bruised my ribs was the most painful.

12. What are those?

13. See End

14. Bunny's a cool bro.

The fools will bow before my Lord. He shall rise and when he does... The world will be ours!