Hey Ho! New update !

Junktruck98Junktruck98 Member Posts: 3,260
Wowee! I'm excited! The appstore says there's new achievements? Whazzat? Woah what new items? Yay landmark voting ! who? how? Its AMAZING!

Comments

• CattsworthCattsworth Nowhere. Or Dead.Member Posts: 767

Sadly we have to wait for the Mac App Store version to be approved before the new items and achievements roll in... hopefully only a day or two, though!

Curse You Mac Apple Store!!! We Shall Banish Thee to the Lands of the (Insert Something Here)
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Member Posts: 3,260
    No Garfoz! Wait for it to release the update before we banish it. Until then.. how do I turn on the Protector overlay?
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,356
    "Soon"
  • angelomatt21angelomatt21 Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2013
    I cant play the game since the new update it just crashes when i put my username (im playing on ipod4) pls help :)>-
  • KoolTatoKoolTato At your mom's house watching Darude - Sandstorm.Member Posts: 1,076
    Lol hey ho here she go get it the title hey ho new update yeah u do
  • SambroSambro Twilight TownMember Posts: 1,240
    I enjoyed that video, thanks @Kool_dude_K

The song is candy by robby Williams, not hey Ho.

The song is candy by robby Williams, not hey Ho.
    He says "hey ho there she goes" in the video
  • KoolTatoKoolTato At your mom's house watching Darude - Sandstorm.Member Posts: 1,076
    Ik that's why I put it up lol
  • michaeljamesmichaeljames Deep within the depths of canada.Member Posts: 225
    AHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATE AHHHHHHHHHH
    I WAN NEW ITEMS AHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Hey ho there she go, either a little too high or a little too low, got no self esteem and vertigo, and she thinks shes made of candaaaayyy...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,321

Hey ho there she go, either a little too high or a little too low, got no self esteem and vertigo, and she thinks shes made of candaaaayyy...

Nooooo!
    unknown said:

Nooooo!
    :P
  • ChungJiangChungJiang Member Posts: 3
    Are there still Premium?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

Are there still Premium?

THIS IS AN OLD THREAD THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PREMIUM, PLEASE MAKE ONE INSTEAD OF GRAVEDIGGING OLD THREADS, THANK YOU AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
    @ChungJiang
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 801
    XD
    How do people grave dig something from 2013, I cant seem wrap my head around it. Thats like 1000 pages of scrolling to get here...
  • SmokeySmokey Member Posts: 1,006

XD
    How do people grave dig something from 2013, I cant seem wrap my head around it. Thats like 1000 pages of scrolling to get here...

Where there's a will, there's a way!
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290

Are there still Premium?

Dat bump.....
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290

XD

Like 57 or something
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 991
    I quite often run into old threads by google searching "deepworld terrapus egg display" or something that I'm interested in. I find it more effective than the forum search engine... Of course, I then check the date of the post...
    Hi....?
    Will there be normals worlds?
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302

@ChungJiang ,please stop gravedigging.

No, only paranormal ones.
    Will There Be Normals Worlds?
  • GRAPTIK_BLIZZARDGRAPTIK_BLIZZARD World Name: Geen EdenMember Posts: 564

This is a very old post. Please do not post any more comments on it. This is referred to as "gravedigging" on the forums. Make a new thread if you really want answers to questions.

Like I said, there will not be normal worlds anymore. the devs, in association with some of the veterans of the community, have decided that normal worlds are too normal.
  • Demon_WolfDemon_Wolf Look behind you, am i there? look in front of you, then look behind you again, i'm tripled!Member Posts: 1,425
    Gravedug, couldn't you find a newer thread?
    Anyways, as the old drunk mage always says... "Soon is years under minutes under secs, wait for it and wear your specs"