Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Kickstarter: Early Access?

evdude100evdude100 Posts: 12Member
edited April 2012 in General
Hey guys. I recently backed up the kickstarter project. I am truly psyched (spelling?) about this game. I am so psyched that I feel uncontrollable urges to head down to HQ and steal a copy of the game. On a more serious note, I supposing that I will not get access until June? I revived an automated message from kickstarter telling me the "estimated delivery date" is this June. However, I read among the forums that the game is in closed beta. Will kickstarter supporters receive closed beta access, or access during another phase? Sorry, if so, perhaps I don't quite understand why those whom paid should access later, because I would think that money covers the time variable. But hey; I'm too psyched and greedy about this game to think straight.
Post edited by evdude100 on

Comments

• BluesCluesBluesClues Posts: 160Member
    The game just recently entered closed alpha for mac only. Only a few people got in, and you probably will too. If you are looking forward to alpha for ios, it isnt available yet :P
  • evdude100evdude100 Posts: 12Member
    The game just recently entered closed alpha for mac only. Only a few people got in, and you probably will too. If you are looking forward to alpha for ios, it isnt available yet :P
    Thanks for the reply. I'm honestly open to any platform at the moment. Duel booting win/mac. I'm not sure how the process works in regards to access (when, how, what) but I hope that soon will definitely be an outcome. Thanks again! :)
    The devs gave active community members early access for being helpful and supportive around here. Im sure if you asked the lead developer (his name is "mikelaurence" on this forum) he will gladly accept you. If not, you will most certainly still get early access, but maybe when all the major bugs are delt with and tweaks are made. Nonetheless, you shouldnt worry about it so much, because you have guarunteed acceptance, something that many people dont have. I hope this helped:)
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    there are no lead devs.
  • bparkerbparker Posts: 396Member
    maybe most active dev on forums
    By lead i meant the 'leader of the forum' so to speak.
  • evdude100evdude100 Posts: 12Member
    By lead i meant the 'leader of the forum' so to speak.
    Well, I sent him a very long and bothersome/burdensome PM, so my fingers are crossed.
  • ddawg77ddawg77 Posts: 362Member
    Hahaha! Ya, rarely do I see quinnstephens or the other guy (no offense, I just can't remember his name) on the forums.

Anywho, I'm not sure if they mean early access to alpha/beta, or early access for when the game is finished in development.
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    ahaa it's jsonperl ;)
  • ddawg77ddawg77 Posts: 362Member
    That's right!