Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview with Alanliu

2»

Comments

• BakeBake Posts: 425Member
    The youth of today makes me feel so optimistic.

I, honestly, hope that you are able to do those things - except the three wars. I dont wish that on anyone.
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Posts: 1,305Member
    "First Brony in space" :))
  • AlanzliuAlanzliu Uptown FunkPosts: 1,601Member
    Or we could send luna to space... I could hardly imagine what could go wrong
    image.jpg
    400 x 339 - 53K
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Posts: 1,305Member
    I think Luna has had enough time in space already.
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member
    Are you human or a secret changeling in disguise..

Are you human or a secret changeling in disguise......
    Umm................... Who knows..

• ArtifreakArtifreak Posts: 244Member
    What is your favourite coloured crystal?
    What is you favourite skill (mining, perception, luck...)?
    If you dedicated a whole day to a PVP worlds, how many unique players do you think you could kill?
    What is your favourite type of chocolate?
    What is the name of your favourite book or book series?
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Are there things other than ponies, bronies, and pony- or brony-related things that you enjoy having conversations about? If so, what?
    Sirentist said:

Are there things other than ponies, bronies, and pony- or brony-related things that you enjoy having conversations about? If so, what?

Ahem I talk about bleach, gundam seed, animes, books, math, science bowhunting, and others stuff... Not my entire life is dedicated to ponies... Just 99.9% of it..

• SambroSambro Twilight TownPosts: 1,240Member
    Alanliu said:

Sirentist said:

Ahem I talk about bleach, gundam seed, animes, books, math, science bowhunting, and others stuff... Not my entire life is dedicated to ponies... Just 99.9% of it..

Bleach? Like Clorox?
    Sambro said:

Alanliu said:

Sirentist said:

Bleach? Like Clorox?
    The anime... @toadlover knows this..
    Artifreak said:

What is your favourite coloured crystal?
    What is you favourite skill (mining, perception, luck...)?
    If you dedicated a whole day to a PVP worlds, how many unique players do you think you could kill?
    What is your favourite type of chocolate?
    What is the name of your favourite book or book series?

I'm pretty sure i already answered this..
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,431Member, Arbiter
    Sambro said:

Alanliu said:

Sirentist said:

Bleach? Like Clorox?
    =)) =)) =))

Yeah, bleach is an anime show that has a decent, but long and complex storyline, with lots of beautiful fighting scenes.
  • SambroSambro Twilight TownPosts: 1,240Member
    toadlover said:

Sambro said:

Alanliu said:

Sirentist said:

Bleach? Like Clorox?
    =)) =)) =))

Yeah, bleach is an anime show that has a decent, but long and complex storyline, with lots of beautiful fighting scenes.
    It was an honest question..... :))
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Posts: 3,260Member
    toadlover said:

Sambro said:

Alanliu said:

Sirentist said:

Bleach? Like Clorox?
    =)) =)) =))

Yep, all about micro warriors defeating tough stains and what not..