Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Interview with Artifreak

SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,514
Please welcome @Artifreak!

Here's Artifreak looking perfectly mischievous and gleeful and ... that HAIR. Don't you just want to reach out and tousle that amazing mop of hair? Artifreak would hate having me for an aunt because I'd be the kind of aunt who'd always be messing up his hair. My attention is equally divided between Artifreak's fabulous hair and the unpainted spackling job on the wall behind him. What happened, Artifreak? Could you not decide where to hang a picture or something? Is it the beginning of a mural? Was it a game of darts gone bad? Inquiring minds want to know.

We'd also like to know your answers to the following new and different starter questions:

What's your favorite joke?
What's your real first name if you feel okay sharing it?
What part of the world are you in?
What's the story behind your username?
What was the first thing you created in the game that you felt was important enough to put a protector on? Does it still exist? If so, where? If not, why not?
What's your most distinguishing feature?
What's something you like about yourself?
What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
What's the most exotic animal you've ever touched?
Why are cats so much better than dogs?
Do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries? Hospitalizations? How about surgeries? Gory infections? Teeth?
Have you ever broken a bone? Ever had stitches?
What's something about your upbringing that's unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?
If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?
In one sentence, what's your philosophy of life?

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,514
    Why haven't you answered any questions yet?
  • Andy1Andy1 California, No More for yahMember Posts: 455
    why you answered her question yet?
    argger
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    I know how to beat her. Put the phrase on your clipboard and copy and paste really quick. Best done on a computer.

Anyway....

Are you artistically gifted? Challenged? Somewhere in between?

Do you like cartoons?

If not, why?

What's your favorite cartoon?

Have you ever thought about drawing on the shower glass with your nose?

• ratmanratman Member Posts: 243
    edited May 2013
    Sirentist said:

Why haven't you answered any questions yet?

Why u no wait @Sirentist
    image.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 80K
  • KillerHenzKillerHenz Member Posts: 2,019
    How old are you?
  • Andy1Andy1 California, No More for yahMember Posts: 455
    ok thank p1nkbr0 next ill win
  • Junktruck98Junktruck98 Member Posts: 3,260
    White spots on the bedroom wall.. Lets not think too deep about that shall we.

What's your favourite animal?

If you had the choice to be reborn, what gender would you be, what kind of family would you choose ? A poor and closely knit family or a rich and problematic family ?

Where did you get your hair done?

Why do you like art?

Would you rather turn into a potato or banana?
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,302
    Why does almost every interview picture look like someone I know?
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    What nationality are you?

Can you program?

If so what languages and how well?

Can you speak a foreign language?

If so what, and how well?

What is the longest word word you know? Must be an actual word that you know the meaning of

How did you discover Deepworld and what was it that interested you?

Have you played Pokemon?

Are you allergic to anything?

If so what and how badly?

What is the worst thing you have ever lost?

What is the worst injury you have ever had/have?

Do you like Jaffa Cakes?

Do you serve Diablo Not trying to start a war just want too know

Do you like bunny?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
  • ArtifreakArtifreak Member Posts: 244
    edited May 2013
    Sirentist said...

what's your favourite joke?
    Why did the girl drop her ice cream? She was hit by a bus. Anti-jokes are the best!
    what's your real first name if you feel okay sharing it?
    My real first name is Ben but I get really irritated when people call me Benjamin or benedict!
    what part of the world are you in?
    I am from England, always have been from England!
    what's the story behind your username?
    Art: as you can tell from what I do best on the forum is fans art, I also do lots of other sketches both at school and at home.
    I: meaning it is about myself in a way :S
    Freak: well earlier on in my life I was seen as a joke by EVERYBODY in my year, it was because I had that "zero tolerance" type of thing going on that made everybody around me kind of hate me, both a little and alot.
    what was the first thing you created in the game that you thought was important enough to put a protector on?
    I had a few houses on some popular worlds that weren't that great but my first ever protcetor that I placed down that I felt needed to be was when I created The Artivault in london. Please vote it up!
    what's your most distinguishing feature?
    My hair! No lie when I say this but rarely in year 8, when walking down a outside corridor, I'd hear one or two girls say "can I pet/ feel your hair?" And me being the nice person I would say! Now however I avoid it!

More questions to be answered soon...
  • AlanzliuAlanzliu Uptown FunkMember Posts: 1,601
    Ahem... Technology or magic..
  • JedsterJedster Member Posts: 4
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
  • Stereo_Stereo_ Member Posts: 26
    Artifreak said:

Sirentist said...

what's your favourite joke?
    Why did the girl drop her ice cream? She was hit by a bus. Anti-jokes are the best!
    what's your real first name if you feel okay sharing it?
    My real first name is Ben but I get really irritated when people call me Benjamin or benedict!
    what part of the world are you in?
    I am from England, always have been from England!
    what's the story behind your username?
    Art: as you can tell from what I do best on the forum is fans art, I also do lots of other sketches both at school and at home.
    I: meaning it is about myself in a way :S
    Freak: well earlier on in my life I was seen as a joke by EVERYBODY in my year, it was because I had that "zero tolerance" type of thing going on that made everybody around me kind of hate me, both a little and alot.
    what was the first thing you created in the game that you thought was important enough to put a protector on?
    I had a few houses on some popular worlds that weren't that great but my first ever protcetor that I placed down that I felt needed to be was when I created The Artivault in london. Please vote it up!
    My hair! No lie when I say this but rarely in year 8, when walking down a outside corridor, I'd hear one or two girls say "can I pet/ feel your hair?" And me being the nice person I would say! Now however I avoid it!

More questions to be answered soon...

Liar! The first thing you put a protector on was our mini vault/house we built!

• ArtifreakArtifreak Member Posts: 244
    What's something you like about yourself?
    Being a perfectionist (getting stuff done properly and working quality over quantity).
    What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?
    Being a perfectionist (pointing out the smallest of mistakes too many times).
    What's the creepiest interaction you've ever had with an insect?
    We went to show about different insects and me and my brother offer to have a tarantula put on our heads.
    what's the most exotic animal you've ever touched?
    Well when I was in isle of wright, we went to the owl and monkey haven, and I got the chance to feed little baby moneys which I regretted in the first 5 minutes because they started biting into the palm of my hand, other than that it was a great experience.
    why are cats so much better than dogs?
    They demand so much fuss making them so much more loveable.
    do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries?
    I have one and to respect the person who did the injury to me, I'm gonna call him Geoff (not their real name). now me and Geoff were always goofing around about this tv show about fighting. however Geoff got a little carried away with it and on the last day before our school broke up for the summer holidays, Geoff grabbed my arm and leg, spun me senselessly in a circle and then threw me to the ground and my chin hit a sharp bit of rock that separated the Tarmac from the grass. I was taken to hospital and all was well but from then on I had a long scar on the bottom of my chin, always been there.
    have you ver broken a bone?
    No bones broken so far, no stitches either.

Lunch break.
  • PlasmaDogPlasmaDog Member Posts: 669
    Do you have a relationship plasma be ause you look cute
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641
    edited May 2013
    Do you ever hear jokes about your hair?
  • SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhMember Posts: 1,399
    How long have you been an artist?

Do you think your talent is birth-given or have you perfected it through practice?

If you were given an item in-game that only you possessed at the time, what would you do with it?
  • SockmnkySockmnky Member Posts: 555
    What is your favorite medium to draw in, also what is your favorite drawing you have done?
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    edited May 2013
    @Sirentist, How exactly do you get a picture of the person you are interviewing... #-o
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    They discuss it before-hand, presumably in private messages.

• TotsTots UtahMember Posts: 193
    Is your hair naturally curly, like mine, or not? A question I get asked all the time.
    Artifreak said:

Happens to me all the time. Once at a NBA Basketball game. No one has asked me for a while now.