Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Interview with Bake

SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,838
Before we begin, I should explain that this interview is going to be a little different. Bake is having terrible forum troubles and is unable to actually view discussions on his computer. But he still very much wanted to do his interview. So he came up with a great creative workaround, which was that I would simply send him a list of interview questions that people have already asked, and he would send his answers back, and then I'd just post the whole thing as a pre-recorded interview. So that's what we did. I sent him 515 questions and told him to pick out the ones that seemed the most fun to answer. What you see below is what he sent back to me. Minus some lovely formatting, alas.

Bake says he'll try to check in using some inconvenient handheld device if he can. And sooner or later he'll get his computer working again. So don't hesitate to hit him with a few questions! The only difference is that we won't get the same sort of immediate answers.

Anyhow, onward now ... here's @Bake!

What a cutie, huh? Except I'm getting all jammed up over what color hair he has. Bake. You look like you have brown hair but a red beard! So does that make you a redhead or a -- wait, can you call a dude a brunet? It sounds so girly. Also, watch out! It looks like maybe some sort of celestial being has landed behind you. The celestial being probably doesn't like being ignored while you mug at the camera.

Let's move straight into the questions and answers before the celestial being decides Bake's time on earth is up. I'll be posting them in comments rather than in the body of this post (due to the character limit). Please be patient as it's a bit of an inexact science for me to figure out just how much I can jam into each comment.

Oh and you know what the worst thing about all this is? I don't get to ask Bake why he hasn't answered any questions yet. Because, you know, he's already answered them all. He even tried to get the better of me by asking and answering the "why haven't you answered any questions yet" question, like so:
Bake said:

Why haven’t you answered any questions yet?

I have. In fact, I may be the first person interviewed that has answered your questions before you asked this specific question.

But I told him he wasn't allowed to cheat like that.

*scowls*

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,838
    What's your favorite joke?

Not my favorite, but this is a “funny” joke:
    George Harrison was walking through his garden one day, and he came across a beetle. “Hey beetle.” said Harrison, “Did you hear, we named our band after you?”
    The beetle looked up and said “You named your band Eric? My name is Eric”.

Who's your favorite person on the forum, possibly in the entire world, who joined in November 2012, has purple hair, doesn't like hugging, and whose name has nine letters and begins with S?

Sirentist! Is that right? Did I win?

Where does your forum name come from?

My last name is Baker. In Jr. High/High School, I played football and ran track – most of other folks that were involved tended to call me “Baker” or “Bake”. In college, the University I attended assigned you a username – it was the first four letters of your last name, and four random digits. After I graduated, most of my usernames became some variation of that. Additionally, most people – co-workers, friends, etc… still call me “Bake” or “Baker”. So, it seemed appropriate.

What part of the world are you in?

North West USA. It has been an absolutely wonderful place to live. If you ever have the opportunity to visit, I would highly advise doing so. I have also lived in Florida and Tennessee, but I seem to always come back to the NW part of the country.

If your life were a book, what would be the chapter headings?

Coming Back To Life
    Beneath The Surface
    Two Suns In The Sunset
    An Introduction To Obscurity
    The Riddle Of The Sphinx
    Search For The Engineer
    System Version 4.0
    At The Break Of Dawn
    Control For Smilers Cant Be Bought
    An Exploitation Of Mistakes
    A Shot In The Dark
    Phase Shift
    Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
    A Calm & The Source
    Epilogue: When The Sky Breaks Open

What's your weirdest or most annoying habit?

Annoying – I have a propensity to over-analyze and over-articulate even the simplest of things.

What's something about your upbringing that's unique, and how has it affected your view of the world?

I don’t know if you consider this my “upbringing” – When I was in college, I joined a Fraternity. I learned more about myself, in the first two years of living in the Fraternity, than I had in the 18 years leading up to college. It was like, the “wisdom” I gained there, made life begin to make sense to me – like the pieces of the puzzle were starting to fit together.

Why are cats so much better than dogs?

My experience is that cats tend to just be so much tastier. Not sure why, but the meat is much more tender.
    I joke. I actually like dogs better – they seem happy to see you when you get home. That said, my sister has a pretty nice little cat.

In one sentence, what’s your philosophy of life?

I believe the meaning of life is to discover & understand the meaning of life.

What do you like better, night or day?

I tend to prefer night time because the world is calm and quiet, but I am more productive during the day.

Have you ever done sky diving before? Plan to?

I have not, and do not currently have any plans to. If the opportunity came up, I would probably take it, but would need to be pushed out – I don’t think I could jump on my own. My wife’s grandparents have done it several time, so I guess if they could do it, I should be able to as well.

How many countries have you been to? Favorite?

Just the United States and Aruba. I would say my favorite was the U.S. Aruba was a great vacation, but not some place I would like to live.

What is your favorite type of movie genre?

I like “Gangster” type movies like The Godfather, Goodfellas,…
    I also really like FUNNY comedy movies. I emphasize the word funny, because there a lot of stupid (in my humble opinion) comedy movies out there.

Do you have a plan for an apocalypse of any kind that could happen at any time?

There has been a little mental preparation, but not a real plan. I have a mental list of items, resources, various tools,… that I would group into a central location, and some specific instructions for my family. Beyond that, not much – I think I will just take it as it comes.

If yes, are there Doctors involved in your plan?

Nah, they will have their own set of problems.

Do you watch Doctor Who?

Who? Just kidding. No, I have not ever see that. Should I?

Do you have any pets? (In real life)

Yea, a little dog. I was so embarrassed when my wife brought that dog home, but she has actually turned out to be a great pet.

Have you ever broken a bone? Ever had stitches?

No broken bones, but I did have to have some oral surgery a few years ago. I got a dental implant put in, and I think there were stitches involved with that. I won’t get into the details too much as it grosses a lot of folks out – If you want to know more about it, Google “dental implant” and take a look at the images.

Do you have any interesting stories about scars or injuries? Hospitalizations? Surgeries? Gory infections? Gory dental stories? How about pictures? Is that asking too much?

Refer to the answer above. I think that is applicable.

Do you have a lucky or favorite number?

Nah. I don’t think, in the grand scheme of things, that existence is really concerned with numbers. However, I could be wrong – I have been wrong in the past.

What’s the nerdiest thing you’ve done lately?

Well, when I received this list of questions, I put it into excel and ran a pivot table to look for duplicates (there were several that were similar, but only one exact match, in case you care). I do a lot with numbers – forecasting, analysis, reporting,… for work. I really like doing that kind of thing – the fact that I like it is probably pretty nerdy.

Do you enjoy cartoons?

Yea. I didn’t really like them for a long time – since having kids, it seems like if I want to watch television, it has to be a cartoon.

What’s your favorite cartoon?

I use to really like South Park, but that seems to be a little over the top anymore (or maybe I am just getting old). Currently, I would say Scooby Doo. That is my son’s favorite right now, so I have been watching a little bit of it with him. It is pretty entertaining.

What is your favorite place to be?

My garage at home. It is like a toy room/play room for adults.

What is your pet peeve?

Loud people that believe they are very important, and that everyone else needs to hear everything they are thinking.

What is your favorite question so far?

The one asking about my upbringing. It made me appreciate that specific point in my life.

What is your favorite color?

Green.

What is your favorite candy?

Reese’s peanut butter cups. Frozen.

Beef, chicken, or seafood?

Beef. There are few things better in life, to me, than a perfectly cooked rib eye steak.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Shark? It doesn’t seem that strange to me, but maybe it is. I’ve eaten haggis – that may seem pretty strange too.

What is your opinion on spiders?

They serve a valuable purpose, so I guess my opinion would be that they are important. Typically they leave me alone, and I leave them alone.

Do you have any phobias?

I don’t like rats because they are gross. Does that count?

What was the best vacation you ever went on?

Kauai, Hawaii. It was outstanding.

Do you like roller coasters?

Yes, but it has been a while since I’ve been on one.
    What is your favorite type of Mythology?

Greek.

If you had a choice, would you pick good or evil?

Neither – I would just choose existence. For one to exist, the other one has to exist – they are different sides of the same coin. By “choosing” one, you are, by default, attempting to abolish the other, which can never be a possibility.

Do you believe everything exists in equilibrium?

No. I believe that everything exists in chaos, and within the chaos, there can be moments of balance, but they are just that - finite moments in time. If you become able to understand the chaos, you can live in peace with it, but it will always be there, and you will have to continue understanding it if you want to continue living in peace.

For equilibrium to truly exist, all sides have to be equal. So much of human nature is based on a competitive spirit – as long as there is competition things will never be equal, subsequently, there will not be equilibrium. Not just human nature, but nature in general – everything in this world requires some sort of consumption and decay. Everything, including rocks, just go through a process of consuming and being consumed, until their existence ceases.

I believe that this world, this life, this… equation, will always be off balanced – to me, it just does not seem logical to have equilibrium – it just seems either 1.) too static, or 2.) too harmonious. From my experiences on this planet, life is neither.

Do you believe in fate?

To an extent. I believe in God. I believe that God knows where every single soul will end up, but I believe God allows us to decide how we get there. You do what you need to do in your lifetime, learn what you need, experience what you need,… for your soul to progress. I believe that God is our guide – you can ask for help when you need help, you can say “sorry” when you mess up, and you can say “thank you” for the opportunity to be able to grow your soul to its full potential. Basically, I believe that the result is known, but the journey is unknown.

I really hope that didn’t come off as preachy, or like a religious lecture – that was not my intent in the least.

Do you like the colour Black?

Yes. Very much so.

Can you say “Irish wristwatch” five times fast?

You will have to define “fast”. I can say it a little quicker than how I normally speak, but that is about it.

Have you ever asked Siri, “What is the meaning of life?”

No, I would be interested in hearing what the answer is.

Can you program? If so what languages (HTML does count)

Some. Does DOS count? How many of you know what DOS is? If it does count, then DOS. Visual Basic. HTML. Those are probably the ones I know the best.

Not a lot, and mostly for application development. Typically what I do is use a generator to create the structure whatever it is I am working on, and then edit the code to “make” it do what I want more precisely. I have found that you can learn enough to be dangerous, with a lot of different languages, very easily – getting good at them is the hard part.

Can you pat your head and rub your tummy? At The Same Time

Yes.

How much dirt do you have

Not sure – it says 9999. However, it has said 9999 for a LONGGGG time. When I was working towards the Earth Bomber achievement, I never dropped below 9999. So, it’s kind of hard to tell.

Do you have onyx tools?

Yes.

Did/Do you play Pokemon?

No.

What do you like to eat?

Food. I like to eat food. There are not many types of food that I do not like. I am a pretty good cook, so I tend to make, and subsequently, eat, a lot of food.

What music do you listen to?

Types – I really like all types of music, with the exception of Jazz. I cannot stand Jazz.

Specific Types – In the past few weeks, I have been listening to Blues on Monday evenings, Lamb of God on the week day mornings, Classical Music on my way home from work, and Country Music most evenings other than Monday. During the week, I go for a walk on my lunch break and have been listening to several Zen discourses by a guy named Osho. At bed time, I typically listen to meditation/chakra related music.

Historical Specifics – All time favorites would be Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead, Pantera, and The Wu-Tang Clan.

Are you artistically challenged? Gifted? Somewhere in the middle?

I would say both/neither. I have a lot of very complex artistic thoughts; however, I am very seldom able to transform the mental image into something physical. It rarely comes out the way I picture it, and I eventually give up. This is true for most artistic media.

How much TV do you watch a day?

Very little. More often than not, the TV doesn’t get turned on during the work week. It just seems like there are so many other things to do, and most TV, to me, is rather depressing. On the weekends, we might watch a movie, or a couple of Scooby Doo episodes.

What was your first occupation?

When I was 13, I got a job cleaning bikes at a rental shop. I got to work outside, and it was fantastic. I worked as a cook through Jr. High and High School. My first real job would be a Supply/Demand Planner, after college.

What got you interested in gaming?

Final Fantasy. I had FF1 on the original NES, and couldn’t get enough of it.

Which is your favorite mushroom in-game and irl?

In-Game – I like the Lava Mushrooms – maybe because I have not seen too many of them, so they seem cool to me.

In Real Life – Not appropriate for the forums.

Which is you favorite flower in-game and irl?

In-Game – I will say the Delphinium, as I currently do not have any of these, and therefore desire them the greatest.

In Real Life – Asiatic Lilies
  • KillerHenzKillerHenz Member Posts: 2,019
    Why havnt you anwsered any questions yet?
    If you could have a pet brain, which kind would it be?

The little ones. They seem like they would be the easiest to manage.

What do you think is the optimal way to prevent bullying and abuse in MMOs?

Education and setting expectations correctly.

How do you feel about being interviewed?

…fine.

And now a possibly uncomfortable off-topic question that you don't have to answer: What's your relationship status as of now? Married? Proposed? Just friends? No relationships?........It's complicated?

Married. September will be seven years.

Are you a touch-typist or do you hunt and peck?

Touch. Now texting… that is a different thing. I am terrible at texting.

Which of your tattoos is your favorite?

The fish on my ankle.

What do you see about people from the questions they ask?

Their agenda – what question are they asking, why are they asking it, how is it applicable to the current situation,… You can learn a lot about a person’s personality and what their “goals” are.

Do you use tablets a lot? If yes, for what tasks? (iPad/android)

I have an iPad Mini. I pretty much use it to play Deepworld.

Which is your favorite movie of all time?

I would have to say The Matrix. The first time I watched it, my mind was BLOWN. There were so many things presented in that movie that I had not ever thought of.

I also really like the old, animated, version of The Hobbit. I think I was like eight the first time I saw that movie, and loved it. Despite the fact that I do not own a VCR anymore, I still have my VSH copy of it – just can’t seem to get rid of it.

Which game most disappointed you recently?

I haven’t really been playing anything other than Deepworld, so I would have to say none.

Do you watch any anime shows?

Nah.

If you had to go through a week with your skin being a completely unnatural color what color would you pick?

Is the question what week would I pick, or what color would I pick? I’ll answer both.

Color – Red. That way I could tell folks I had a really bad sunburn, and take the week off or work.
    Week - Monday, August 26 through Monday, September 2

What do you say or what sound do you make when you stub your toe?

It starts with the letter F. I’ll let you guess.

What do you do for a living?

I am currently working as a Financial Analyst at an electronics manufacturing company. I have been in this position for about 5.5 years. They treat me pretty well.

Did you go to college?

Yes, I did.
    Any kids out there thinking about not going to college? I would highly advise that you reconsider. That is just my $0.02.

If so what did you major in?

Business – Information Systems, and Production Operations Management.

What was your favorite class in Highschool?

The two classes I liked the most were Physics and Ceramics. I don’t know which one I liked best though – they were both really entertaining, and I learned a lot.

Are you fluent in any languages other than English?

Nah – I know about three words in Spanish.

What game you think is better than Deepworld?

Final Fantasy VII. It’s a bit dated, but I don’t know if anything will ever be able to top that one, in my opinion.

What is your favorite word?

Currently, it would have to be “Laou”. I have no idea what it means. My daughter is in the process of learning how to talk and one afternoon, she came up with that, and it became her word of choice. I couldn’t ever figure out what she was indicating, but it sounds funny. Now when I say it, she says it back to me.

Which is your favorite Teletubby?

N/A. I have absolutely no idea.

What's your favorite smell?

Hmmm – either a steak on the grill or fresh herbs, like basil.

When was the last time you hula-hooped?

Actually a couple of weeks ago. A friend has a kid that turned four, or something, and we went to his birthday party and they had some there. I tried to do it to see if I could. Much to my amazement, I was able to. Guess I can check that off my “Life To-Do” list now…

What do you know about composting in the urban environment?

I know that it takes more than just a couple of giblets. And I know that it takes a LOT longer than just a button click. And you don’t really make it in a machine, per se.

Actually, I know a lot about it. I purchased a compost bin several years ago, and as I tend to overanalyze things, I proceeded to learn every possible aspect involved in making compost. There is actually quite a bit to learn about, but it’s not difficult once you get started. I think the most difficult part of it, was finding a good bin – there are a lot of cheap ones available, and that, to me, is one thing I am glad I spent a couple of extra dollars on.

Additionally, my wife and son, for a “fun” project, created a small worm compost bin last year for him to use. They have used some of the compost for the garden this year.

Can you do a headstand, handstand or walk on your hands?

No, but I have never tried.

How do you pronounce tomato?

Tomato. ta-may-tow. That’s all I’ve got.

Do you play a musical instrument?

Yes, the guitar. Very poorly.

What world do you have your biggest building project on OTHER than Cravenfell or the other world-mining project.

I don’t really build much in the game.

Have you ever eaten a nightshade berry?

I have not; however, I have never been presented with the opportunity. After researching it a bit, I believe this is something I would be most interested in, given the proper setting.

Do you find Skunks cute? (in game/ real life?)

No / No.
    Whats your favourite/ most hated Japanese food?

Proper frame of reference – I am talking about American/Japanese food. Not authentic.
    Sushi – if that counts. I cannot say that I have ever had any that I didn’t like.

Whats your (see above) Chinese food?

Proper frame of reference – I am talking about American/Chinese food. Not authentic.
    General’s Chicken, extra spicy. I cannot say that I have ever had any that I didn’t like.

Where in the world have you ever wanted to go?

Egypt and Jerusalem.

How do you want to die?

I haven’t spent a lot of time thinking about that. I mean, it is inevitable, but I have never really thought of what the best way to go would be.

How old are you?

Do you have siblings? If so, where are you in the lineup? If no, do you ever wish you did?

One younger brother, one younger sister. I am the oldest, my sister is the youngest.

When was the last time you actually laughed out loud? Cried?

My two kids do a lot of goofy things that make me laugh a lot. I can’t recall the specific reason last time, but it has to have been within the last couple of days. Cried – I am not 100% on that one. I think it was when one of my buddies from college died.

Do you collect anything? Have any hobbies? If so, what?

I do a lot of different stuff. I am not really good at any of it, but it’s fun. When it stops being fun, I give up and go do something else. I may go back to them at some point, but I tend to bounce around a lot.

What was your first word as a baby?

I have no idea – that was a LONG time ago.

Android Crate or Cat Crate?

Honestly, I have never had either one of these items, so I don’t really have a preference. I think I would be happy with either one; I just have not come across them yet.

Which is your favorite genre of music?

Favorite? Classic Rock. Like the Pink Floyd & The Grateful Dead era.

How do you feel about using the term "real life" to refer to non-virtual reality?

I feel that it is pretty accurate, since it is in reference to this existence, outside our little virtual existence.

What's your most treasured possession, and why?

In Real Life – I am not entirely sure. I don’t really need a lot of “stuff”. I have a few “toys” that I have fun with (like my iPad, some power tools,… you know, just toys). If I lost any of them permanently, I would be a little bummed, but it wouldn’t really impact my happiness. It’s just stuff. If I had to pick one thing, I would say my wedding ring that my wife bought for me.

In Game – My Onyx Shovel. Another player gave this to me, for helping out with a few things. The performance is so much better that my old one. And the fact that it was given to me, with genuine appreciation, makes it more meaningful.

Do you like pugs?

Yea, they are fun little dogs.

Would you ever consider getting a pug?

Nah, they make too much noise. They are fun to play with, but I don’t want to keep one at home.

Do you like Marvel or DC?

Come on – Marvel all the way.

Do you have a favorite day of the week?

Monday is a pretty good day. It’s the beginning of a new week, and full of unlimited possibilities.

If you had a million dollars what would you spend it on?

My wife and I would pay off the rest of our student loans (we each still have one), and pay off our mortgage. I would give $10K to the Women and Children's Alliance. We would take ~$10K for “play” money – use for house upgrades, lawn upgrades, wardrobe upgrades, … I would probably pay for the rest of my sister’s college, so she could focus on her studies and not have to work while going to school. Additionally, I would make a request to donate to Bytebin – maybe those four hard working folks would like a vacation or something… The remainder of funds would be split between two 529 accounts, maximizing our IRA accounts, and a handful of managed funds.

With our largest bill out of the way, and the kid’s college accounts funded, my wife and I would maximize our 401K contributions, and prepare to retire early. Alternatively, I may take a couple of years off work to be a stay at home dad, until my kids started school – I would really like to do that.

What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done. Example, ziplining, climbing a mountain,etc.

I climbed a mountain one summer. That was a blast.

What's your favourite Thing to do in dw?

I enjoy assisting rookies, as long as they are respectful. I say “rookies” because “noob”, to me, is a state of mind. A rookie is just a new player. It’s fun to give them a couple of good items and help them earn a few achievements. I think it’s good press for the game too – let’s folks see that there are friendly/helpful people in the game, that just want to have fun.

I also like to mine and work on achievements. I only have a few left, so I’ve been working on those pretty hard. However, some of them require interaction with other players – I tend to get distracted from my goals when dealing with other people. Could be my ADHD.

I like doing tasks that people need help with, like completing a recycler, purifier, or composter machine, clearing worlds, raiding dungeons, etc… The one thing I don’t like doing is building. I don’t find that aspect of the gave very enjoyable – maybe someday I will change my mind. So, since I mine a lot and don’t really build much, I have a lot of resources. Not sure what I am going to do with them all.

Best thing they've added since you joined

Last night, I heard there is a Jason Voorhees mask. I want that. A LOT. Even though it was just added with yesterday’s update, that mask might be the coolest thing that has been added to date.

I really liked when the abacus was added, that was a good one.

Oh wait – I take all of that back. The best, most outstanding thing that has been added since I joined would be… Lisa. She has been great.

Things your character always wears?

I have a orange cat hat, and my Amon mask. Those have been on for quite a while. That said, as soon as I can find a Jason Voorhees mask, that will become a permanent addition to my attire.

Do you have any unique talents or skills? Like being able to cross your eyes or wiggle your ears or turn your eyelids inside out? OMG could you do them all at once?

Yea, I do. Given the opportunity, I can sleep for a long time. I mean a REALLY LONG time. I don’t know if you consider that a talent or a skill, but it is unique (I think).
    I haven’t had the chance to do that in a while though. Sad.

What is your favorite drink?

Alcoholic: Beer – IPA. I recently got a bottle of 18 year old Glenlivet. That may have possibly been the absolute best thing I have ever tasted in my life.
    Non-Alcoholic: I love grape juice. I have to not buy it, because I will drink the entire container myself – much to dismay of my kids.

Do you have a personal motto?

“Speak Only The Truth, And Do No Wrong.”

What other games do you play on the iPad?

I started playing blockheads the other day. It’s been pretty cool, but I really do not like the time crystal concept that is integrated in the game.

Which is your favorite constellation?

Ophiuchus.

What three pieces of sage advice would you give to your 15 year-old self?

Which is more interesting, the sky or the oceans?

The ocean. If you are camping in the mountains and find a dew drop on a flower, you know that, at one point, it was part of the ocean. And eventually, it will be part of the ocean again. Even though it has a different name, and could be thousands of miles away, it is still part of the ocean.

A cloud – even if it looks like an animal, or a person, or… whatever – it’s still just a cloud.

Who is the best Ghostbuster?

Slimer. I think he was technically one of the good guys, right?

What is your favorite line from Ghostbusters?

I don’t know that I have ever seen it – so I don’t know any lines from it. I just remember seeing commercials for the cartoons when I was younger and slimmer would fly around and, well, slime stuff.

What was/is your favorite tabletop RPG?

I have never played a tabletop RPG. It seems to require a certain level of creativity, a level I do not possess.

Do you like getting drunk?

In the right situation, under the right conditions, it can be an absolutely wonderful thing.

Are you good at math problems?

Yes. Very good. I like how numbers make sense. There is no room for misinterpretation. The answer, given a specific set of variables, is the answer. It just seems like such a clean way of problem solving. There is no emotion involved – either you are right or wrong.

How many times did you have to take your drivers test?

One.

Do you have a "zombie plan" in case of an apocalypse?

Yes.

If yes, what is it?

Just go with the flow, and see what happens.

What is your favorite Rogue beer?

Dead Guy or Yellow Snow.

Have you ever been in a bar fight?

I was really close one time. My buddy managed to convince me that I really didn’t want a felony.

If you could live forever, would you?

No. The answer is no. Not just no, but hell no.
    edited May 2013
    Okay, there you have it, the first pre-recorded interview in the history of our forum interviews. How'd he do? I think he didn't do half bad. Except for that fast one he tried to pull with the "why haven't you answered any questions yet" thing.
  • MarauderMarauder SunMember Posts: 1,133
    what's your dream car?
  • BakeBake Member Posts: 425
    edited May 2013

what's your dream car?

Dream car would be a Bentley.

• SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhMember Posts: 1,399
    If you don't mind me asking more questions, wasn't your older name Bake_plxs?

If so, why did you choose that name and what made you switch?

• faenludifaenludi Member Posts: 348
    Hey my beard is red too and hair is black :D
  • MarauderMarauder SunMember Posts: 1,133
    edited May 2013
    SirSloth said:

yes and this is a question *stares* DO YOU REMEMBAH ME?
    And My name when i met you was StoneFallProductins...
  • HerculeHercule Member Posts: 1,193
    Do you love ice cream
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    Do you have a car or a girlfriend? Lol =)) :x
  • SambroSambro Twilight TownMember Posts: 1,240
    Do you have any advice for a teen to grow an amazing beard like that? XD
  • Kukky2Kukky2 WinterMember Posts: 2,333
    edited May 2013
    @Sirentist it took me 1 hour to read all that...

Anyways...

Do you have OCD?

Have you ever tried a game made by Nintendo? If so what game?
  • GuardofthedragonGuardofthedragon Stargate CommandMember Posts: 2,623
    The true nature of the smasheroid competition revealed :D
  • LunaLuna The moonMember Posts: 116
    Technology or magic if thou haven't already answered that..
  • chancejchancej Playing Civilization V and Europa Universalis IVMember Posts: 728
    Do you like pie?
    SirSloth said:

No, not at all.

My username was "bake_plxs" for a while. By last name is Baker - that is where the "bake" part came from. The NYSE ticker symbol for the company I work for is "plxs". A combination of the two seemed like an easy way to remember what my username was.

The reason I changed it was because there were inconsistencies, in terms of capitalization, between the two. I just had it updated, and decided to simplify.

SirSloth said:

yes and this is a question *stares* DO YOU REMEMBAH ME?
    And My name when i met you was StoneFallProductins...
    @DaGreenMonkey - yes, I remember the username. I don't recall hanging out to much, but know that we met in-game. I do hope I was nice when we met.
    othmane said:

Do you love ice cream

@othmane - I would have to say yes. Cherry Garcia from Ben & Jerry, is amazing.

Do you have a car or a girlfriend? Lol =)) :x

@OWESOMENWSS - I have a wife, no girlfriend. I do additionally have a car. It is a Subaru.
    Sambro said:

Do you have any advice for a teen to grow an amazing beard like that? XD

@Sambro - Honestly, I just stopped shaving for about two weeks. So, I don't really have any advice, per se, at this point. If I come up with any in the near future, I will be sure to pass it along.
    Kukky2 said:

@Sirentist it took me 1 hour to read all that...

Anyways...

Do you have OCD?

Have you ever tried a game made by Nintendo? If so what game?

@Kukky2 - I like to say that I have OC/DC - A combination of OCD and ADHD. Just out of curiosity, why do you ask?

The first video game system was the original NES, so yes, I have played a few games by Nintendo. The best one(s) was/were the Final Fantasy series - in my opinion.

The true nature of the smasheroid competition revealed :D

@Guardofthedragon - Indeed. She was quite helpful, so I could still do my interview.
  • Kukky2Kukky2 WinterMember Posts: 2,333
    @Bake

just curious ;)
    Luna said:

Technology or magic if thou haven't already answered that..

@Luna - I would say magic. Technology has failed us, so why not try a new approach.
    At least, I would be open to a new way of doing things.
    chancej said:

Do you like pie?

@chancej - Yes, there are some pretty good ones out there. However, there are some pretty gross ones too.