Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Alpha Be Reset

BrechnorBrechnor Posts: 38Member
edited April 2012 in General
Hi,
Thanks for accepting me into the Alpha. Haven't had much time to "dig into it" (pun intended!) yet and it mostly works pretty well from what I can see apart from one crash which I sent a bug report over for.

I was wondering when alpha is finished, I assume that the servers will be reset?

Comments

• 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    I hope not. :(
  • BrechnorBrechnor Posts: 38Member
    edited April 2012
    Have you maxed out on any blocks yet? I can't mine any more basic ones.
    Well, I can mine them just not keep them.

I'm just thinking, if so many people mine with full stacks and resources get lost wouldn't that cause a problem? perhaps some kind of block regeneration is needed.
    what do you mean? I continue to get blocks, but I'm pretty sure once you reach 1000+ of something, it just goes, say you have 1234, it would be 234, I think.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,366Member, Administrator
    Everything is permanent - no resets!

Brechnor, are you referring specifically to earth? You have over a 1000 of that, so what 4SlotToaster said would apply. We will probably be limiting things to 999 for simplicity :)
    so will you only be allowed to collect 999, or one stack of 999?
    No resets?
    That is fantastic, I'm going to be all over this game now.

Yes I was referring to earth, thanks both of you for clarifying that for me!
    no problem! :)
    nice to meet you 4slot, i started to put up some walls near your friends place where we were at, I'l be a nice neighbour :)

If your friend who owns that house is bothered I don't mind moving a little bit,
    but with so few people at the moment I thought it would be good to start a nice community early!
    thanks for doing that! I'll be sure to give you some stuff when we can teleport to different worlds tonight! :)
  • ddawg77ddawg77 Posts: 362Member
    *growl* that should be me... JK!
    lol :)
    thanks for the wallpaper and hi ddawg :)
  • BluesCluesBluesClues Posts: 160Member
    Save room for my castle Lol:)
    HI!!! Save room for me!!!
    plenty of room for more, maybe we will end up creating the "jita" at this rate lol,
    I think there's like 5 servers, so lots of room fo you both! and if you get on the elderhome there still is lots of room! :P
    there's lots of room in strangepeaks right now too, which is the only other one I know of...
    I hope I'm allowed on elderhome... I'm almost 100% sure I'll get in alpha. Make that 90%, lol.