Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• janjan Member Posts: 353
    Is this the pool in stockport?

Guided 3 robots through stockport and lost them in a pool. Now i know whose :D
  • janjan Member Posts: 353
    Haha.. Killed him, too;)

He built a house with a mechanic door, but you are able to open it if you're under the house;)
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Member Posts: 1,563

Found this guy randomly "diggin deep world style"

Wait is that actually captain sparklez?! Eh probably not. But cool name choice :P

• DatmoustacheDatmoustache Member Posts: 355
    Leeeeeroy jenkins!
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedMember Posts: 809
    edited January 2013
    Picture 1: So close to the surface (bottom left of the first picture)! Could it be?! :D

Picture 2: Of course it couldn't. :((
    Post edited by KylerCA on
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 145K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 170K
  • SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhMember Posts: 1,399
    Guess one cannot take a screenshot on a Mac? Maybe it could be assigned to a hotkey or something?
  • dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236
    toadlover said:

Are we sure this is even hell?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424
    That would be my luck. I've only looted onyx once, but I can find 4 blue crystals within the area of my screen just fine.
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    they should make the big ones rarer and give you one crystal per block so one on those would give you 3 crystals as opposed to one.
  • ericbotericbot Member Posts: 38
    toadlover said:

January 11th

Well, that is one way to use red crystals.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm in this photo
  • RobivoRobivo Team foscout 2Member Posts: 619
    What are these?
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 233K
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    I belive those are lanterns my friend. ;) (just kidding) that weird running water thing, i've been trying to find out for a while, i've even tried blowing it up with a big bomb! But of course... I failed! :((
    Looks more like ghost collor not water :-/ maybe i nead to follow it? :-w
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    Apparently it is just decorations to go with the underground look

Although when i first found them i kept covering them in pipes for some reason.
    They don't stay forever :( I know hou to pet brains :) B-) i cold help you
  • ladyceresladyceres Member Posts: 546
    SirSloth said:

Guess one cannot take a screenshot on a Mac? Maybe it could be assigned to a hotkey or something?

@SirSloth, there are two shortcuts that are Mac-wide that can help you take a screenshot. If you're playing fullscreen, just press command-shift-3. You should hear a snapshot noise, and you will find the picture on your desktop. If you're playing in windowed mode, or only want to capture a small portion of your field of play, press command-shift-4. This will bring up a crosshair, which you can drag over the desired portion of your screen, and let go. You will hear the click, and the image will appear on your desktop. This works for everything, not just deepworld.