Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Member Posts: 1,809
    Haha! Those are funny, weird how those turned out the way they did. You must have good eyesight to see the red one in the lava, I had to look for a minute, and I knew it was there!
    edited January 2013
    Well, Alexander is having a rough day..
    Screen shot 2013-01-28 at 7.02.50 PM.png
    279 x 484 - 211K
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424

Well, Alexander is having a rough day..

Alexander: Wonder twin powers activate! Form of, an iron staircase!
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedMember Posts: 809
    edited January 2013
    So... I made a post-apocalyptic graveyard. (In other words, they can't push up daisies in this environment... So I had to keep the theme somehow.)

image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 245K
  • PhilosopherPhilosopher Member Posts: 1,250
    The Coliseum (for guild use and PvP use) is coming soon. Also testing out the new screenshot feature in 1.4.10
    deepworld-photo-2.jpg
    1280 x 800 - 332K
  • dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236
    #1 I found one of those black ghosts in my private, non-Hell world!
    #2 The skies above London. Come on, folks. Really?!
    photo 1.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 440K
    photo 2.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 579K
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424
    Oh yeah. I remember all of that spam. A majority of it is gone now :)
  • SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhMember Posts: 1,399
    @dmmagic: Wow...too bad earthquakes are only going to remove sky DIRT...maybe it got griefed, but people should now in the tutorial that things like this'll happen without protectors!!
  • HoboDumpsterHoboDumpster Member Posts: 925
    @dmmagic there should be a bunch of people that go to worlds and fix things like what is happening in the London sky
  • PhilosopherPhilosopher Member Posts: 1,250
    One Cave, 10 fire salts? That's probably the most anyone will find for some time!
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    dmmagic said:

#1 I found one of those black ghosts in my private, non-Hell world!
    #2 The skies above London. Come on, folks. Really?!

I have fun with the debris by blowing it up

• BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    What world wa sthat fire salt in
  • OxidisOxidis http://codepen.io/ZufengW/full/mVBjXPMember, Arbiter Posts: 792
    @Bulk Some handy features of the screenshot system include removing the gui and showing the world name and location.
    Also, some time after this, I found another cave with six fire salt, not even close to ten though.
  • dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236
    :(
    photo.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 492K
  • tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,362
    Another impossible dungeon....,
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 255K
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Member Posts: 1,305
    The dungeon isn't that bad… as long as you've got a bunch of electric bombs.
    You should be able to stand on the roof and place the bombs into the room.

I don't know how I managed for so long without bombs. :P
    No Twelve, it is impossible to enter. The stalagmite (I believe is the name), is blocking the entrance and cannot be mined with a shovel. Therefore making it, unraidable.
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldMember Posts: 2,131
    I am able to mine stalagmites and stalagtites even though they are protected. Weird.
    Oh I hadn't noticed the stalagmite, you're kind of covering it.
    So far I haven't found a dungeon I couldn't shovel my way into, it helps that you can shift ores with a shovel now.
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,323
    @tjergoz you can get into that dungeon
    just go under stalagmite and squeeze between it and the door. it is possible.
    Oh, that is the picture you were talking about. And I could tell it was really siren because of what she aid when she left "now it's time to deal with real life, ugh."
    Tada!
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 207K