Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 122

Knock knock, who's there? Uh, who knows anymore...

It's a Smurf!!!!!
    Watch out for the garmegedon
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372

Knock knock, who's there? Uh, who knows anymore...

Think Deaths knocking on it
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 493
    @IronManArcher the toilet is not being used
    I literally jumped out of my couch :smiley:
    IMG_1765.PNG
    1334 x 750 - 2M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,083

TWO?!?

Gimme onyx
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,083
    I found a random broken building in Reborn HQ and decided to protect it and fix it up.
    @Retro_Chow
    IMG_4014.JPG
    1136 x 640 - 270K
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421
    Celebrating The achievery of hitting onyx crow without premium March 12
    I CANT BUILD FOR AN HOUR??? WHO SAID I WAS GRIEFING OR KILLING PEOPLE?!?! I NEED TO BUILD
    IMG_4035.PNG
    1136 x 640 - 822K
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,799
    I quit but didn't delete the game yet. Here we go.
    IMG_0088.PNG
    750 x 1334 - 596K
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 868
    @Hydroblade29

Rip in spaghetti, never forgetti.

Rest in pepperoni.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 868
    I made this for some reason.

You_Doodle_2017-08-13T00_29_42Z.jpg
    1024 x 875 - 353K
    mofc1991 said:

Stop off topic-ing the forums. And I found this the other day but it was protected
    IMG_0039.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 670K
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 783
    Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

Stop off topic-ing the forums. And I found this the other day but it was protected
    Aw, that's dirty..
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,799
    Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

Was it a private world?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421
    Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

Firstly I would like to say this isn't off topic as I uploaded a picture with this but will not show
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 286
    Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

You can't "off-topic" on this thread. This thread is all about being random...
    Opulence section finally nearly complete, along with entire world :)
    IMG_1785.PNG
    1334 x 750 - 2M

Woahhhh brass throne
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 497

Whose throne is that?

Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

You can't "off-topic" on this thread. This thread is all about being random...
    I said on the forums, not necessarily this thread. Also, yes @Hydroblade29

Whose throne is that?
    @Alphastorm it's Sir Penguins
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 161
    I swore I would've won atleast top 3, I guess I'm too cocky..
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 824K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 951K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 977K
    Redolant said:

I swore I would've won atleast top 3, I guess I'm too cocky..

Way too cocky. Simple and elegant is the best
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 161
    Simple and elegant is just an excuse for being lazy imo, lots of judges are biased against me because they wanna give others a chance.
    Redolant said:

Simple and elegant is just an excuse for being lazy imo, lots of judges are biased against me because they wanna give others a chance.

And saying that judges are biased against you is just an excuse to never take my advice, or change up your building style in my opinion. Answer me this, which one looks nicer irl: The packed janitors closet with no room, and every corner is covered with something - or the clean, elegant hallways of a palace? And if you want to go by the "give others a chance" logic, I definitely shouldn't have gotten second. And also By saying this, you're calling around half of the builders in the game - including people like axle, myself, Governor, and numerous others - lazy.
    Simple builds have no personality to them. They're just a blank build. Plus I was just stating my opinion, you're taking this way too far. Plus the theme was "Anything." I never complained about it. You said your opinion, "Simple and elegant is the best." and I said mine, "Simple and elegant is just an excuse for being lazy imo" You don't have to be so serious about this.
    Redolant said:

Simple builds have no personality to them. They're just a blank build. Plus I was just stating my opinion, you're taking this way too far. Plus the theme was "Anything." I never complained about it. You said your opinion, "Simple and elegant is the best." and I said mine, "Simple and elegant is just an excuse for being lazy imo" You don't have to be so serious about this.

I was joking at first, but the fact you flippantly remarked that people who build simple are lazy led to me remarking about your build style. Every build style has its positives and negatives, even yours. Any build style can look decent within the hands of the right person, even simple builds.

Redolant said:

I was joking at first, but the fact you flippantly remarked that people who build simple are lazy led to me remarking about your build style. Every build style has its positives and negatives, even yours. Any build style can look decent within the hands of the right person, even simple builds.
    DONT FIGHT ABOUT BUILDING!! Instead, BUILD on each other and CONSTRUCT friendships!
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 497

Redolant said:

DONT FIGHT ABOUT BUILDING!! Instead, BUILD on each other and CONSTRUCT friendships!
    I'll put that on my to don't list, Archer.

Regardless I can't say all building styles are lazy. Some may be rushed instead.