Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,128
    @Jeanie do you own the world? If not owned it is still fair game.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 97
    @ derpdee Ah, yes, you have done the same as they, and I am sure you as well as they were laughing all the while. You also gloated over what you had done. That’s why others protect the expiator so well.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,901
    Jeanie said:

@ derpdee Ah, yes, you have done the same as they, and I am sure you as well as they were laughing all the while. You also gloated over what you had done. That’s why others protect the expiator so well.

it's not your expiator fam.
    i don't get the problem here.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034
    edited January 15
    Uh, not sure we should be losing our minds here because we got no one to stop us from doing it, so...

This is a dam screenshot thread, post screenshots or don’t post at all
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 208
    Jeanie said:

@Zacywacko I think you missed the point. I secured the expiator, they broke in, delivered souls, claimed all the all the loot for themselves. They decided to do this after I had left the world.
    When I returned, they bragged about what they had do, saying that I should share, ( which I do, often giving all the loot to others.). It was as if they had broken into my home, stole from me then bragged to me about it. Had they asked if I would share, I would have gladly done so.

After I posted the screenshot I gave up trying to get in, yoshi was still trying to get in and then I came, got on my phone and many people tried glitching in, but I got in and then activated it. Then yoshi tried sending ghosts down and it worked. I took 5 chests I believe, the rest yoshi took.
  • MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HouseMember Posts: 286

Jeanie said:

@Zacywacko I think you missed the point. I secured the expiator, they broke in, delivered souls, claimed all the all the loot for themselves. They decided to do this after I had left the world.
    When I returned, they bragged about what they had do, saying that I should share, ( which I do, often giving all the loot to others.). It was as if they had broken into my home, stole from me then bragged to me about it. Had they asked if I would share, I would have gladly done so.

After I posted the screenshot I gave up trying to get in, yoshi was still trying to get in and then I came, got on my phone and many people tried glitching in, but I got in and then activated it. Then yoshi tried sending ghosts down and it worked. I took 5 chests I believe, the rest yoshi took.
    The better raider won! Congrats!
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,993
    woo
    Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.05.50 PM.png
    610 x 490 - 209K
    Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.13.24 PM.png
    418 x 416 - 131K
    Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.16.31 PM 1.png
    520 x 412 - 152K
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,588
    racerdog said:

It's hard to believe that a month ago people were selling these guys for 10 onyx.

Lololololol
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    racerdog said:

It's hard to believe that a month ago people were selling these guys for 10 onyx.

To be fair, the bubble was being kept artificially inflated thanks to not being released properly xD Same things is happening to all the daily loot rares that haven't been released for two years
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    @Jeanie didn’t put blocks around the expitator, the expitator broke into her Great Wall Of Jeanie and decided to make it it’s home.
    Frosty said:

@Jeanie didn’t put blocks around the expitator, the expitator broke into her Great Wall Of Jeanie and decided to make it it’s home.

And then sealed up the hole. The perfect crime!
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 97
    @Zacywacko please don’t miss quote me. I said I believed the devs intended the game to be , may the best man win or first come, first served. If you are going to quote, please do not twist the words around.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

Frosty said:

And then sealed up the hole. The perfect crime!
    Yeee yeee yeeeeeee
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,673
    racerdog said:

Ahahaha. .. someone doesn't have a spade?
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    edited January 17
    Jeanie said:

@Zacywacko please don’t miss quote me. I said I believed the devs intended the game to be , may the best man win or first come, first served. If you are going to quote, please do not twist the words around.

The way I see it, it still applies. First come, first serve. They got there first, they get the serve. I didn’t misquote you, the same logic applies to ALL aspects of looting and or gathering resources, expiator chests included. If they also put the effort in to expiate the ghosts, they deserve the loot. There’s enough loot to go around if they get to it first. They got there first, they get the loot. Other missed it and that’s on them for not finding the loot first. It’s not your world, so you can’t decide who uses the expiator to get the loot or not. Also protecting the expiator doesn’t mean it belongs to you. It belongs for everyone to use and race to the loot to get it first. It’s no different to dungeons, really. You get there first, you get the loot. The other players didn’t find the loot, Yoshi and Mihir did, so they deserve the loot for what they’ve done. Sure, others could’ve found the expiator parts, but they didn’t find the loot first. I’m not gonna comment on this matter anymore, ruins the point of screenshot of the day.

image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • WhiteadderTheSeraphWhiteadderTheSeraph Artic XLMember Posts: 538
    derpdee said:
    There are two threads about it and its been like that for a couple of hours now.
    edited January 17

derpdee said:
    There are two threads about it and its been like that for a couple of hours now.
    Don't spam pic of the day with comments @WhiteadderTheSeraph

*pic posted for on topic...
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • WhiteadderTheSeraphWhiteadderTheSeraph Artic XLMember Posts: 538
    derpdee said:

derpdee said:
    Don't spam pic of the day with comments @WhiteadderTheSeraph

*pic posted for on topic...

(Thank the internet!:P)
    892EA4C1-A6BE-4129-92C2-B64E651C6BAA.jpeg
    500 x 375 - 103K
    edited January 17
    derpdee said:
    I think there’s an uuuuupdaaaaate!
    281878D0-EAD3-4F7E-A45C-1FEE20764033.png
    1136 x 640 - 690K
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705

derpdee said:
    I think there’s an uuuuupdaaaaate!
    oooor theyre messing stuff up! Hehe
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    Retta said:

@llmmzz I thought you said you and hoooooooooook were not the same person.

@Retta
    yes i am hooooooooooooooooook--captain hook-a famouse bad man, this my name in DW game
    my forums name is llmmzz-a famouss good man,

if you found llmmzz in DW game, he is simplin, he like this name .
    if you dound LLMMZZ in DW game he is another guy, he like the name too.

but now i am hooooooooooooooooook, the longest name owner in DW.

lol
    cap. hook
    llmmzz said:

Retta said:

@Retta
    yes i am hooooooooooooooooook--captain hook-a famouse bad man, this my name in DW game

lol
    cap. hook
    I own the longest name, which is in fact banananananananananananananana
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567

llmmzz said:

Retta said:

@Retta

lol
    cap. hook
    I own the longest name, which is in fact banananananananananananananana
    The longest is 20 characters not 500,lol

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    edited January 18
    1. I found a RAINBOW crystal
    2. I put a sign
    3. I captured people because why notimage

edit- Why does it always put 3 large images
    771D7D87-FD25-4658-AF87-B7B886E30169.jpeg
    2048 x 1536 - 777K
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @llmmzz I know who hook is, full name captain James T. Hook, pirate from neverland nemesis of Peter Pan. Shall I go on? Your nothing like him
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    edited January 18
    Retta said:

You’re nothing like him

Actually...
    llmmzz said:

captain hook-a famouse bad man

They are quite similar.