Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

1652653654655656658»

Comments

• FishbotFishbot Play, 100%, Speedrun, Then do everything else.Member Posts: 148
    when why how never this comes to the game when how if it does not do i get to play in one? if not then how why i cannot do so? or is there another way to do that? I want ocean biome because i am a fish when it is made.
    ocean biome.jpg
    500 x 267 - 66K
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,611
    Fishbot said:

when why how never this comes to the game when how if it does not do i get to play in one? if not then how why i cannot do so? or is there another way to do that? I want ocean biome because i am a fish when it is made.

It was thought of and worked on in... a couple of years ago, but when they realized it would be too laggy. it was cancelled. @mikelaurence is there any chance of this RESURFACING in the future once there's more tech to use and the other updates are done?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,554
    edited April 14

Fishbot said:

It was thought of and worked on in... a couple of years ago, but when they realized it would be too laggy. it was cancelled. @mikelaurence is there any chance of this RESURFACING in the future once there's more tech to use and the other updates are done?
    No. Do not start up with your pun games here. Seriously. Not only did it stop being funny, like, literally years ago, but this is not the thread for that.
    Sirentist said:

Fishbot said:

No. Do not start up with your pun games here. Seriously. Not only did it stop being funny, like, literally years ago, but this is not the thread for that.
    I was asking a question and noticed that the word I used can also refer to something in the ocean.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,044
    Woohoo for me!
    3C67DA6C-90ED-448E-8DC0-CAB92C8934DC.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • FishbotFishbot Play, 100%, Speedrun, Then do everything else.Member Posts: 148
    Sirentist said:

Fishbot said:

he was just trying to be funny? triggered much? hmm why no how this be the way of this at the ocean biome no strict because it may come back.
    Here be the resting place of vine IN THE JUNGLE.
    jungle biome.jpg
    500 x 311 - 78K
    Fishbot said:

Here be the resting place of vine IN THE JUNGLE.

I'll miss parrots. Sure they never came out, but... parrots.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 940
    derpdee said:

Woohoo for me!

What? U can get crowns for daily loot?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,830
    Detech said:

derpdee said:

Woohoo for me!

What? U can get crowns for daily loot?
    yes.. random loot = mech chest loot
    So now my world is 90% explored, but i finally found were the onyx was, if you look at the top you can see one and at the left there is another. interesting.
    bEErBottle.png
    1912 x 1017 - 3M
  • Ooby_MasterOoby_Master Member Posts: 11
    Fishbot said:

So now my world is 90% explored, but i finally found were the onyx was, if you look at the top you can see one and at the left there is another. interesting.

In a deep biome?
    Made a little flying gift shop. :)
    B0C67A0E-1603-44CD-A49A-83FEC009D10D.jpeg
    1346 x 1009 - 488K
    edited April 17
    Inventing stuff at 3am... air bus
    Post edited by Detech on
    09A9F2DE-3093-4F39-B1D0-76F3D5199183.jpeg
    1277 x 1102 - 350K

Fishbot said:

In a deep biome?
    Yeah. Why wouldn't it be there?
  • ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,248
    Fishbot said:

Looks fake to me.
    Chicken said:

Fishbot said:

Looks fake to me.
    I think it’s authentic.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 230
    derpdee said:

Woohoo for me!

you are very lucky

• Ooby_MasterOoby_Master Member Posts: 11

Fishbot said:

In a deep biome?
    Its just, I heard that onyx was rarest in deep biomes

Fishbot said:

In a deep biome?
    Its just, I heard that onyx was rarest in deep biomes
    I think it’s rarest in brain worlds, and just a very low chance in deep. And for that, grats Fish!
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 644
    :(
    94F5B53B-3EBE-4E32-8CA3-A9A287EA1236.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    TealHyena said:

Your sad cause someone is at the 'space spawn' world and you aren't?
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 644
    Detech said:

TealHyena said:

Your sad cause someone is at the 'space spawn' world and you aren't?
    XD
    edited April 18
    I wish balloons connected on Ipad just like they do on PC.
    (I am talking about the 1x1 connections)
    air couch.jpg
    1413 x 988 - 881K
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 88
    edited April 18
    Quite recently, the amazing @detech visited my world Eclipse Hq and built me a spaceship! (Big shoutout to him)

anywho... his spaceships have inspired me to practice making my own! Here are my first 2 attempts. Hopefully I can continue working on my own style and technique so I can be an amazing builder like detech someday
    ED0F8E92-8752-422B-A993-29F63C1A0A84.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    3D6F2951-2D8A-4ABE-9F9D-E0AF5945139A.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    Midnight said:

Quite recently, the amazing @detech visited my world Eclipse Hq and built me a spaceship! (Big shoutout to him)

anywho... his spaceships have inspired me to practice making my own! Here are my first 2 attempts. Hopefully I can continue working on my own style and technique so I can be an amazing builder like detech someday

Thanks Midnight, Hope your world has more amazing spaceships!!
    I advise you to check out all the different spaceships in the competition world "SPACE BOAT", lots of beautiful styles and variations there!