Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,873Member
    edited November 2018
    :D

EDIT: My cousin is parading around as IronManArcher XD
    file.jpg
    490 x 86 - 11K
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 271Member
    This is for you Pablo
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    edited November 2018
    Tescos said:

This is for you Pablo

Thanks! The name’s Picasso.
    Yeah, we need hidden challenges...
    566AA5B7-0692-4AFE-A15E-A705803FBC62.jpeg
    640 x 804 - 398K
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited November 2018

@Detech and I got help from a player that would take few good pictures for our world and here are the pics.

Wisdom Falls - Detech

ArcanGrove - Arcane

These shots show over 160 blocks side to side, and they're the *cropped* versions. They don't appear to be stitched. How are you able to get such huge zooms?
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGrovePosts: 285Member
    edited November 2018
    Sirentist said:

@Detech and I got help from a player that would take few good pictures for our world and here are the pics.

Wisdom Falls - Detech

ArcanGrove - Arcane

These shots show over 160 blocks side to side, and they're the *cropped* versions. They don't appear to be stitched. How are you able to get such huge zooms?
    Not my screenshots, I already said on the post that we got offered by a person and his name is boonkgang that he'd take pics for us

Sirentist said:

Not my screenshots, I already said on the post that we got offered by a person and his name is boonkgang that he'd take pics for us
    Ah, okay, sorry, I missed that part

• mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 785Member
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Ah, okay, sorry, I missed that part

I think it’s by clicking the camera picture when you open the map on the bottom right below the ‘show protected areas’ icon
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 343Member
    Rip my fingers ;-;
    A869F382-610C-4058-854A-93348F51FEC3.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,139Member
    racerdog said:

Well now I have to finish below ground. Come and check out Eldotread.

that's what I call a Panorama screenshot :)
    Detech said:

racerdog said:

Well now I have to finish below ground. Come and check out Eldotread.

that's what I call a Panorama screenshot :)
    that's just beautiiiful!
    Detech said:

The Reaper

FANTASTIC!!
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 343Member
    This is the first time I’ve seen permanently shovelled earth
    00EC4A75-DB9A-4B30-A14F-E9F9F7EA987B.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 168Member

Ive done that before, i just was shoveling earth, than my game disconnected and when i came back there was permanently shoveled earth.

It is?
    edited November 2018
    What is "it" and what is "is"
    But yes ive done it.
    glitched.PNG
    409 x 468 - 402K
    Detech said:

The Reaper

Ooooo i like it, reminds me of the millennium falcon and those old space shooter games.
  • gazzzgazzz Posts: 25Member
    edited November 2018
    I found a notch
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 332Member
    edited November 2018
    Just realized how much of a killer I am.

:| :-S :((
    Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 5.10.25 PM.png
    602 x 1078 - 119K
    Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 5.10.16 PM.png
    682 x 1444 - 173K
    Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 5.10.07 PM.png
    750 x 1480 - 169K

Just realized how much of a killer I am.

:| :-S :((

184 thousand Rumanzovia, 124 thousand Greens, 44 thousand monarchs, 110 thousand moths, 2 thousand owls, 11 thousand papilios, 200 paper kites!?
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    Wow ,grinding butterflies, must be intense.
  • DianeDiane Posts: 378Member
    @Sirentist you are killing them faster than @Chuuya over time but I don't think you have enough time to catch up! You are known as the biggest crow-hater in the game since day one, why did you wait so long to start? It seems you dilly-dallied until late this morning before kicking into high gear. If you can't catch up my world view is in danger here!

Well, i guess even if you don't win on killing the most, so far you are still the most efficient crow-kills per hour destroyer of all, lol. Don't worry in my heart you will always be crow-hater #1 :)

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 12.12.59 PM.png
    914 x 402 - 122K
    Diane said:

@Sirentist you are killing them faster than @Chuuya over time but I don't think you have enough time to catch up! You are known as the biggest crow-hater in the game since day one, why did you wait so long to start? It seems you dilly-dallied until late this morning before kicking into high gear. If you can't catch up my world view is in danger here!

Well, i guess even if you don't win on killing the most, so far you are still the most efficient crow-kills per hour destroyer of all, lol. Don't worry in my heart you will always be crow-hater #1 :)

LOL! In my mind I'll always be the biggest crow-hater, but I'll never know all the tricks/exploits/secrets that Chuuya knows about constantly crushing the daily challenges.

I feel satisfied knowing I've (so far) figured out the most excellent farming strategy, and also happy that you noticed!

Also: "dilly-dally" cracked me up. I must find a way to use that today in conversation.
  • RedolantRedolant Posts: 200Member
    I can’t even keep up anymore, congrats to you beating me! I had about 3-6 accounts in the world afk at a time but I guess it wasn’t enough. Also I’d love to know that crow-killing secret :)