Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    Its fine, I did exactly as you described. I noticed that rain was hitting that area of dirt, so i decided to do a little deep gardening. I plan on leaving that as something for a traveler to stumble upon.
  • SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhMember Posts: 1,399
    toadlover said:

Its fine, I did exactly as you described. I noticed that rain was hitting that area of dirt, so i decided to do a little deep gardening. I plan on leaving that as something for a traveler to stumble upon.

Might as well start an underground garden that people will pay admission to see!! I'd certainly buy to see that (especially if you throw in some pretty crystal lighting while you're at it)!
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641
    SirSloth said:

toadlover said:

Might as well start an underground garden that people will pay admission to see!! I'd certainly buy to see that (especially if you throw in some pretty crystal lighting while you're at it)!
    I would love to see that! Toadie if you decide to open the garden, I would happily give you the protectors to do so!
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    Alright, sounds like i have my next building project. Can someone please go scout out a spot on a purified world for me to do so? It will be a few hours until I can go on most likely.
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Member Posts: 1,809
    *cough* Clearvale *cough*. ;)
    edited February 2013
    One condition @toadlover: I don't want to sound selfish, but you have to put somewhere in the garden that I helped build it, since I'm tearing down my house for the protectors.

EDIT: and I probably will actually help build it
    EDIT2: and like @4SlotToaster was saying, Clearvale is a good location
  • PhilosopherPhilosopher Member Posts: 1,250
    Lots of jerky to get through that lava mess of a dungeon!
    deepworld-photo-74.jpg
    1242 x 756 - 195K
    edited February 2013
    Just..wow...
    Edit: This is someone else's house, mind you!
    Screen Shot 2013-02-04 at 7.24.56 PM.png
    352 x 207 - 157K
    Unknown.jpeg
    247 x 204 - 9K
    edited February 2013
    Why must I take so many screenshots?!
    (Have to click on the image)
    Screen Shot 2013-02-04 at 8.04.27 PM.png
    645 x 82 - 28K
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedMember Posts: 809
    edited February 2013
    dmmagic said:

AWWWWWWWW YEAH!!

You were probably the first to get that! Bravo.
    =D>
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    dmmagic said:

AWWWWWWWW YEAH!!

I am not fast enough for that. I have to use assists ive touch on my iPad since the home button is unresponsive
    @toadlover I would like to donate a teleporter to Persephone's Garden
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Member Posts: 1,809
    Paulc1232 said:

Welcome to the larkhall races it works really well will be open soon.

I'm curious to know how this works. Considering all Terrapi move at the same speed. It would be a sure tie unless the eggs were activated at different times in which case the first egg activated would win.
    @4slottoaster

I believe there is some varying lag time between entering the "hatching range" of the egg, and it actually opening. Paul and I tested it out a while back, and the bottom track, the one I passed by last, had the winning terrapus.
  • dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236
    Paulc1232 said:

Wow! That's really clever!

dmmagic said:

Paulc1232 said:

Wow! That's really clever!

That's exactly what I though when I saw it

edited February 2013
    Paulc1232 said:

@Paulc1232 I would like to sponsor the first race.
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
    edited February 2013
    Beethoven's symphony.

If you can't see it ill tell you, THE BLOODY PIANO IS ON FIRE
    Post edited by Spyro on
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 306K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 289K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 275K
  • dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236

Beethoven's symphony.

:-/
  • Paulc1232Paulc1232 Member Posts: 125
    I have set lots of races and got different winners every time even one egg opened last and still won so it works and is random so is fair trust me.
  • Paulc1232Paulc1232 Member Posts: 125
    I will open the races today if anyone want to see it and place a bet.
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,302
    I think that fire terrapi are the fastest, but I haven't had a chance to test them.
    My house in Clearvale:
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 292K
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldMember Posts: 2,131
    My shack is better.....
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedMember Posts: 809
    edited February 2013
    So... I was in Carlow, you know... Killing people and all, apparently this ninja automata didn't like me hogging the kills.

Ps. Sorry, you can barely see the automata, he's behind "screen"
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 165K