Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview with Sockmnky

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,321

@unknown are you implying that you eat children?

Yes..
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    What story do your parents or other relatives like to tell about your childhood?

What (in real life) is your most valuable possession (meaning: inanimate object)? Is this the same as your most treasured possession?

What's the most morally/ethically complicated or disturbing situation you've ever had to deal with in real life and how did it affect your view of the world?
  • KaitBKaitB Canada, ehPosts: 1,474Member
    I will give this a go:

- What is your favourite movie? (If it's hard to pick one, could you give us your top three, please?)

- Who would you want to act out the role of yourself if your life were a movie?

- If you can remember it and are willing to share, what was your last dream about?

- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, regardless of deficiencies, what would you eat?

- What is your favourite word?

- What is your biggest fear?
  • SockmnkySockmnky Posts: 555Member
    Sirentist said:

What story do your parents or other relatives like to tell about your childhood?

When I was born I was not breathing not did I have a heart beat I was premature by a good deal and an emergency C-section, I was a still born for all intent, a doctor was able to finally revive me and get me into prenatal care there were many complications. The store that is told about this is the fact that for more then a day my mother was not told that there were any issues it was only after a nurse said that they think he will survive the night being the sending day. My Dad still gets grief about this.

What (in real life) is your most valuable possession (meaning: inanimate object)? Is this the same as your most treasured possession?

I take an enormous amount of photos of my children, these would be the most valuable object in my home to me.

What's the most morally/ethically complicated or disturbing situation you've ever had to deal with in real life and how did it affect your view of the world?

There would be a lot of these situations, I often deal with Fragile emotionally charged situations in my daily buisness life. Hard to say there are so many facets of my personality affected by these.

Sorry if that's vague. Te best example may not be appropriate for the forums.

• darklord11darklord11 Crooklyn, Better Known as BrooklynPosts: 1,916Member
    edited July 2013
    @unknown
    my cat looks exactly like yours :D

tuxedos for the win!
    edited July 2013
    KaitB said:

I will give this a go:

- What is your favourite movie? (If it's hard to pick one, could you give us your top three, please?)

Ill choose mivies that if they are on I always watch them.
    Shawshank Redemption
    I Love You Man

- Who would you want to act out the role of yourself if your life were a movie?
    Jason Segal not a I'm good looking thing it's just he's great in everything.

- If you can remember it and are willing to share, what was your last dream about?

To get a promotion I was looking into, this would help me provide a better life for my Family.

- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, regardless of deficiencies, what would you eat?

Orange Crush Jelly Beans

- What is your favourite word?
    Plethora

- What is your biggest fear?

Something happening to my children.

Post edited by Sockmnky on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,321

@unknown
    my cat looks exactly like yours :D

tuxedos for the win!

Yeah! Tuxedo cats are the best!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Will you give me your rares? Yes or Yes question.

Nah, jk

Did you play any sports when you were a kid?
  • KoolTatoKoolTato At your mom's house watching Darude - Sandstorm.Posts: 1,076Member
    sock's face is very, very familiar.

Will you give me your rares? Yes or Yes question.

Nah, jk

Did you play any sports when you were a kid?

Soccer

sock's face is very, very familiar.

It's regular human size kids are just in front so perspective.