Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Kickstarter goal falling short...

evdude100evdude100 Posts: 12Member
edited May 2012 in General
Yikes! Luckily, there's always money in the banana stand... If you and your son haven't burned it to the ground yet..

Comments

• BluesCluesBluesClues Posts: 160Member
    edited May 2012
    The banana stand? :-??
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    edited May 2012
  • quinnstephensquinnstephens Posts: 464Administrator
    It ain't over til it's over! We're going to really push for the remaining week and see if we can reach the goal - most Kickstarter projects make the majority of their money in the last week anyway. \m/
  • TigersFangsTigersFangs Posts: 4Member
    As I am not terribly familiar with KickStarter, what happens if you DON'T reach your goal by the deadline? :/
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    As I am not terribly familiar with KickStarter, what happens if you DON'T reach your goal by the deadline? :/
    It's all or nothing on Kickstarter, so we wouldn't get any of the money... but don't worry, we've been working on Deepworld for over half a year, we're not gonna stop :)
  • CrobarCrobar Posts: 8Member
    It's all or nothing on Kickstarter, so we wouldn't get any of the money... but don't worry, we've been working on Deepworld for over half a year, we're not gonna stop :)

Thats good to hear would hate to see this game not be made.
  • cborgencborgen Posts: 92Member
    Let's try to remain optimistic about Kickstarter. In the past couple days, there has been a jump in backers. I think if we get the word out there about Deepworld, that we can meet our goal, so tell your friends!
  • pman555pman555 Posts: 17Member
    You should all submit a tip to Touch Arcade for them to write about this game!
    Send an email to [email protected], I just did.
    Ask them to link to the Kickstarter campaign and hopefully they will spread the word.
  • SpikeSpike Posts: 8Member
    I helped back the project but it seems too late... 13k/20k with ~2 hours left... I'm not too familiar with kickstarter either but maybe create the project again, with a smaller goal of say... $13,000?
  • NathanNathan Posts: 5Member
    Well it was quite unfortunate when I heard about it. But nevertheless this community seems wonderful and the developers seem optimistic, so they will find an alternative :D
  • ShanikShanik Posts: 14Member
    Its really too bad it didnt worked but hey!Look at the bright side!
    All fans from Kickstarter are engaged in the community and will support te devs B-)
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    Yeah! :)