Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Do hotels scam players out of their money?

DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641
edited January 2013 in Off-Topic
Recently, I have heard some people saying that hotels are just a way for the owners to scam other players out of their money. Are hotel owners con artists? You decide. Whatever side you choose, please try to explain.

Do hotels scam players out of their money? 25 votes

Yes
52%
jsonperl4SlotToasterjanRobivo[Deleted User]SilentEchobrianBrandonR2001GRAPTIK_BLIZZARDunknowndashingslenderChickenPr0m4NV14 13 votes
No
48%
CopperpotKylerCAjazzyminDaMorlockjellysnakeTotsHero_ActAliasShiroNaiLiangdi_Wang7Lunatic09Romyrjohnandrei 12 votes

Comments

• DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641
    No
    Hotels give new players a place to call home and they're a good place to put all of the stuff you want to show off. Also, most hotels now offer insurance if your items get greifed.
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    edited January 2013
    I honestly don't know. Im not a hotel owner due to just the liability of a possible griefer. (Well, I guess I own the sky hotel actually, but I don't really rent it out, and I may convert to something in the future)
    No
    toadie didnt you rent out the penthouse to me?
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    Oh yeah, you are sharing the penthouse with lolman. I almost forgot.
    No
    LOL