Note about comments on your personal walls

lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,105
Rude comments to other members will not be tolerated. If you do not have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Attacking people on their personal walls is inappropriate. Sending pms with rude comments and inappropriate language is not acceptable either. You don't all have to get along, but you do have to respect each other.

Comments

• darklord11darklord11 Crooklyn, Better Known as BrooklynMember Posts: 1,916
    edited August 2013
    @lisa

Oh it was you who removed those wall posts from (ok ill remove the names bulk)

Thanks a lot for doing that :)

Thanks lisa and Im glad that you read my status about it :)
    Post edited by darklord11 on
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    edited August 2013

@lisa

Oh it was you who removed those posts from (he removed them)

Thanks a lot for doing that :)

Thanks lisa and Im glad that you read my status about it :)

Dark, this counts as calling people's names out in a negative fashion.
    Post edited by Bulk on
    @bulk how so? I just said that those people made posts on my wall, i never said the nature of the posts
  • ZapfuryZapfury Member Posts: 3,142
    edited August 2013

@bulk how so? I just said that those people made posts on my wall, i never said the nature of the posts

You don't need to mention what type of post was made but since this thread is talking about negative wall comments it isn't best to name call on the forums because...I think you know where I'm going.
  • SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhMember Posts: 1,399
    Dracul said:

Alanliu said:

So telling someone to knock off their unacceptable attitude/behaviour or to tell them to stop abusing flags is rude?

Well, people think this stuff can change even if we ignore it. Though, this is the reason why people don't change.
    This is.....so accurate.... @-)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,692
    On the subject, is there anyway to turn on notifications for wall posts on other peoples walls? Like if they reply?
    @Lisa
    Everywhen said:

On the subject, is there anyway to turn on notifications for wall posts on other peoples walls? Like if they reply?
    @Lisa

In settings you can choose notification options.

• awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    lisa said:

Rude comments to other members will not be tolerated. If you do not have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Attacking people on their personal walls is inappropriate. Sending pms with rude comments and inappropriate language is not acceptable either. You don't all have to get along, but you do have to respect each other.

No, i will not have fun, hah, what you gonna do, you aint gona do . . . -gets banned-
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    edited August 2013
    Dammit lag post!

-ignore-
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    lisa said:

This also goes for posting things on walls when someone gets banned or put in time out etc.

Aww
    I don't understand why everyone is mad at me! I don't off-topic, disagree or flag out of shire spite. If I see something that deserves one of those three I will express my opinion. But if someones life is based off of points on a forum... well thats just sad.

If I have wronged you on the forum just politely mention it to me in a PM. No need for a public shaming.

and @junktruck98 I dont want anyone getting sent to hell. You are also negative towards me again...
    edited August 2013
    Aww man, we can't flag a moderator's post. (Not that I would ever do such a thing.)