Huzzah! Deepworld has been announced to the internets.

2»

Comments

• 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Member Posts: 1,809
    even more than JJ?
  • BluesCluesBluesClues Member Posts: 160
    I wasnt accepted for JJ beta so this is most anticipated for me for sure <:-P
  • bparkerbparker Member Posts: 396
    Junk Jack is almost over so yes this is my most anticipated beta as of right now
    I am really excited for it!
    Ahhh i want alpha to come tomorrow! I dont care if its not done, Ive been home sick the past couple days and im on here almost non-stop. I cant handle wait much longer!

:!! b-( :-S
  • DreezerDreezer Member Posts: 53
    Just getting over a cold/flu myself. All my beta testing has only ever been on pc, all the way back to everquest 1. So this alpha/beta would be my first on mac os.
    me and dreezer are gonna be the firsts!
  • CrobarCrobar Member Posts: 8
    I also love the look of the game. Wondering why a steampunk looking minecrafty game hasn't been made before.
    I wish i had the knowledge/money to make my own game :P I have LOTS of ideas.
    same... ^
  • ddawg77ddawg77 Member Posts: 362
    I'm all with ya
  • Skull_SmasherSkull_Smasher Swimming through my homework pileMember Posts: 658

This is the official blog for Deepworld news and development. It will be thrilling, exciting, and other adjectives that come to mind when you think of "thrilling and exciting". Until our next update, please enjoy these first-look screenshots!

-Extremely Epic Grave dig-

It will? Whoa! I mean, to the internet, for the first time? Was this the Stone Age when this was released? :-? =)) :D
  • Skull_SmasherSkull_Smasher Swimming through my homework pileMember Posts: 658

This is the official blog for Deepworld news and development. It will be thrilling, exciting, and other adjectives that come to mind when you think of "thrilling and exciting". Until our next update, please enjoy these first-look screenshots!

-Extremely Epic Grave dig-

It will? Whoa! I mean, to the internet, for the first time? Was this the Stone Age when this was released? :-? =)) :D
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599
    Wooooww ULTIMATE GRAVEDIG!!!