Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

I.G.A BANNER

CattsworthCattsworth Nowhere. Or Dead.Posts: 769Member
edited March 2013 in Off-Topic
I decided to share this amazing banner made by Lord Harkon (Elder_Scrolls) because it represents are message to Larkhall and represents our emblem on our guild obelisk. :) :) :) THX HARKON

Comments

• CattsworthCattsworth Nowhere. Or Dead.Posts: 769Member
    YES I INDDED DID DO THAT TO THANK HARKON IN PUBLIC AND PROMOTE MY GUILD WITH THE BANNER :)
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    :D I saw the obelisk, and as second in command of I.G.A I deciced to make that!
    SO IM NOT ALLOWED TO YELL OUT OF HAPINESS :D
  • AlanzliuAlanzliu Uptown FunkPosts: 1,601Member
    Stop using royal canterlot voices
    edited March 2013
    :( I LIKE CAPS
  • ZapfuryZapfury Posts: 3,142Member
    edited March 2013
    Garfoz said:

:( I LIKE CAPS

I think we can all tell that you do by now.

The thing with caps is, it sounds like shouting even if you have no intention with your post. It's hard to read as well.

I find reading Caps overwhelming to read, but non caps fluid and less stress to read.

I recommend you use caps when the time is right, such as emphasising a word.

If you choose to make that decision is NOT something I can make you do.
    Post edited by Zapfury on
    edited March 2013
    Dear, Zapfury and fellow CAP COMPLAINERS

I will stop using caps and let you crush my spirit and hapiness :) Your welcome mean people
  • SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhPosts: 1,399Member
    Garfoz said:

Dear, Zapfury and fellow CAP COMPLAINERS

I will stop using caps and let you crush my spirit and hapiness :) Your welcome mean people

Personally, I have no problem with reading your messages in CAPS. As long as I know you're saying it, I can just read it like I would normally do if it wasn't emphasized.
    However, for the sake of others, maybe you could lessen your usage of the caps lock. You could use it when you want to communicate your extreme feelings (really joyful or really angry), but try not to use it when you want your audience to know you're being serious.

Just a thought :)