Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Mid-Summer Crown Sale

jsonperljsonperl Posts: 190Administrator
It's been a long time since we had a sale, and we're in a good mood. It's nice outside, the birds are a'chirpin, let's all stay inside and play Deepworld!

All weekend, we will have some serious crown discounts in the shop, so if you've been holding out now is the time to stock up.

Comments

• AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Posts: 2,195Member, Arbiter
    edited August 2014
    >gets paid on the 26th of September
    >cries

Edit: off topic but while I'm here, what happened to the Chase and Google grant thingy?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,119Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    AquaPhynn said:

>gets paid on the 26th of September
    >cries

Edit: off topic but while I'm here, what happened to the Chase and Google grant thingy?

>bought crowns yesterday.
    >cries

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY BYTEBIN!!!!
    lol
  • PoisonsPoisons JAILED IN JAIL CAUSE LIFE IS JAIL BRAH!Posts: 619Member
    Yay! How much will you get for 100 Crowns again?
  • NatoNato Sneaking in the back door of the Hershy FactoryPosts: 257Member
    Seriously i just bought 20 dollars of crowns a couple hours before:( that sucks
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member
    Stop Yapping and get your crowns! You know that these don't last Forever
  • ThejellosquidThejellosquid The Real SquidPosts: 396Member
    Yay ima buy more stuff :p
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryPosts: 1,801Member
    :( im on the beta right now.... :((
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    Aether said:

:( im on the beta right now.... :((

You can delete and reinstall from the App Store if you want.
  • AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryPosts: 1,801Member
    Well see i dont wanna is the problem
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,648Member
    Why did I have to just but crowns...WHY
  • FloralFloral Eating a krabby patty!Posts: 1,838Member
    When I spent all my money on cloths...
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,648Member
    The devs are all great...but there timing needs a wee bit of a lot of improvement...
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Posts: 4,035Member, Arbiter
    I know that 5$ people don't get bonuses, but c'mon, give 'em 300 or even 350 for 5$ I've been waiting to spend the other 5$ on my App Store gift card.

Also another off topic, but you should really do another announcement on steam greenlight (Or make my recent thread an announcement)
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    @PIPTR0‌ Maybe your timing needs improvement ;)
    Ssssshhhhhhh...my timing doesn't know that -wink wink-
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Posts: 4,035Member, Arbiter
    lisa said:

@PIPTR0‌ Maybe your timing needs improvement ;)

BWHAHAHAHAHA!
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    @PIPTR0‌ is a good sport and takes my joking well. I approve. :)
    lisa said:

@PIPTR0‌ is a good sport and takes my joking well. I approve. :)

I approve your approvision
  • ashmetashmet In DEEPWORLDPosts: 762Member
    Why did this have to happen now :( i just got my first arctic world 2 days ago
  • USAFpilottannerUSAFpilottanner ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ BLUE癒しの海Posts: 742Member
    It's Friday and I got paid today. bring it
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    ......it talks..

-faints-
    -quickly buys crowns before fainting-
  • AEONXALAEONXAL in the Ridorana CataractPosts: 965Member
    I only see this one change. Is it?
    No
    9.99: 100 more
    19.99: 400 more I think
  • MecoMeco The WastelandsPosts: 466Member
    AEONXAL said:

I only see this one change. Is it?

No, the 20$ one is usually 1200 crowns, but I'm not sure what else is on sale
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Posts: 1,303Member
    jsonperl said:

It's been a long time since we had a sale, and we're in a good mood. It's nice outside, the birds are a'chirpin, let's all stay inside and play Deepworld!

All weekend, we will have some serious crown discounts in the shop, so if you've been holding out now is the time to stock up.

OH MY GOD JASON SPOKE!!!
  • GorzGorz MorguePosts: 3,591Member
    When will this crown sale last?
  • ZapfuryZapfury Posts: 3,142Member
    Ends on Sunday I believe.