Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Millie's Mini Mart

MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsPosts: 521Member, Arbiter
I decided to finally make a mini market. It's in a mini arctic world. It's just a pretty, quaint little place. I couldn't have done it without @Grebebe and @Sirentist help! So, thank y'all so much! I'm planning on opening it tomorrow, Monday, August 17th. Please stop by and say hi! Make a shop and maybe find hidden treasures!

Comments

• GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UPosts: 1,007Member, Arbiter
    Anyone who doesn't go is missing out BIG TIME
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaPosts: 791Member
    Lol, school starts that day for me. Besides that, I can make time, but which world and where?
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 642Member
    Sounds awesome!
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,280Member, Arbiter
    Congrats Millie! I look forward to taking a look around.
  • headgrinderheadgrinder Digging for Wisdom GemsPosts: 490Member
    Fun!
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backPosts: 1,882Member
    So will the world's name be Millie's Mini Mart?
    And what time will it open?
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsPosts: 521Member, Arbiter

Since we can't add apostrophes, you can find it as Millies Mini Mart. I plan on opening it tomorrow at 10 a.m. EST. The first visitor will get a free goody. :)
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Millicent said:

Since we can't add apostrophes, you can find it as Millies Mini Mart. I plan on opening it tomorrow at 10 a.m. EST. The first visitor will get a free goody. :)
    I happen to know for a fact that this is a GOOD goody, too, so don't miss the grand opening!
  • Kukky2Kukky2 WinterPosts: 2,333Member
    Millicent said:

10AM... I wake up 2 hours later. Oh well. Good luck with yer Grand Opening though! :D
    Millicent said:

Perfect! That's at 5 PM for me. See you there :)
    Shoot. It you where CST it would be right during my break time. Maybe I'll need a bathroom break at 11...
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,037Member
    Just my luck, I have to leave at 9:30 to go somewhere.... ;-;
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,037Member
    edited August 2015
    9:34 ;-; crud and I gtg
    omigosh omigosh omigosh it's almost tiiiiiime

-runs back and forth excitedly-
  • MillicentMillicent Millie Hills, Millie Ranch & Millie BellsPosts: 521Member, Arbiter
    edited August 2015
    Two more minutes til the opening!! :)
    Is now public!!!! :) :)
  • jakethewarlordjakethewarlord The panic roomPosts: 863Member
    I'm not seeing it, I'm going to head back in game and try again
    The world is still not open?
  • jakethewarlordjakethewarlord The panic roomPosts: 863Member
    Smoothy. said:

The world is still not open?

I'm unsure I just can't find it.
    edited August 2015
    The world is open for real this time!

Sorry! I'm a giant dork!!!
    edited August 2015
    Thanks Millicent, Grebebe, and Sirentist for putting together such a fabulous world!image
    Post edited by BulletProof on
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 293K
    Actually it was more Millie and Grebebe. I just helped with where to put the micro pros so as to disallow land hogs from placing larges, megas, and gigas.
    Sirentist said:

Actually it was more Millie and Grebebe. I just helped with where to put the micro pros so as to disallow land hogs from placing larges, megas, and gigas.

Wishing I did that with my market!
  • JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    Sirentist said:

Then i become a land hog .-. Nuuuuuu

Sirentist said:

Then i become a land hog .-. Nuuuuuu
    Actually Jake, you're fine. We had already accounted for a few of those at the bottom, so don't worry at all! :)
    edited August 2015
    Smoothy. said:

Sirentist said:

Smoothy, I'm still laughing at my major blunder. My gosh, I'm so sorry about that for real! Thank you for laughing with me!!
    edited August 2015
    Oh, ha! I got my time zone translation wrong!!! I showed up at 11 cst instead of 9!!! I was wondering why everyone was so busy!!! Who won the door prize? Was that a pandora you guys were talking about when I came in?

EDIT: and the place looks fantastic!!! Some of the best building I've seen in deepworld really! (Though maybe I don't explore builds much...). The entry castle is really fantastic!
    Millicent said:

Smoothy. said:

Sirentist said:

Smoothy, I'm still laughing at my major blunder. My gosh, I'm so sorry about that for real! Thank you for laughing with me!!
    No problem! It made me laugh as well so it as completely worth it. Congrats on the market! I gave a good feeling for it :)
  • ABBYSUPERABBYSUPER killing dem titansPosts: 429Member
    aww ish so cute ;w;