Recent activity on Lisa’s “Deepworlder of the Week” thread suggests that we once again have a friendly and robust community of forumers who might enjoy interviewing and being interviewed by each other. If you meet the following requirements and are interested in being interviewed in the style of the original interviews, sign up below!
- Must have a substantive, believably-active forum account that's at least 6 months old
- Must be at least 13
- Must be willing to participate in other people’s interviews by asking sincere questions (i.e., ones that get the interview victim to tell us something about her- or himself) in at least half of the interviews that happen before your own interview
- Must be interviewed under your main account only
- Must be willing to share your in-game name (and/or highlights of your name history, when applicable)
- Must be available to check your interview thread periodically while your interview is active (roughly three days)
- With some exceptions, previous interviewees are eligible to be re-interviewed
- Preference will be given to those willing to have the interview include a photo of their real-life selves. If you're not willing to include a photo, I'll substitute a photo of my cat. Did that sound like a threat? That was totally a threat
- Other factors affecting preference may include: real-life age, account age, behavioral history on the forum and/or in game, expressive ability, etc.
- Scheduling and other details will be worked out once we have enough people signed up
If you're interested in signing up to be interviewed, or if you have questions or opinions about the process, post here.