Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Hacked

KeeganKeegan In ICECREAM land Member Posts: 86
Ok so I'm Bob.the.builder/Bob.the.maker and I was playing today and someone got on my acc and took everything.. @lisa

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,137
    It's best to e-mail...
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,029
  • KeeganKeegan In ICECREAM land Member Posts: 86
    I tryed
    That's the 5th time .. And my pass was not easy
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Did you make sure that you changed your email password. Whoever is getting into account might have known your email, meaning, he can change basically any password connected to your email, and has been using you as some sort of a "player asset" that he collects from time to time.

That seems like the most logical explanation i could find for your situation.
    derpdee said:

Kinda reminds me of the guy who blew up his notch trying to bomb a bunch of us in samctum market one time.lol

derpdee said:

Kinda reminds me of the guy who blew up his notch trying to bomb a bunch of us in samctum market one time.lol

Don't bring that up ..
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Keegan said:

derpdee said:

Don't bring that up ..
    By saying " Don't bring that up .. " You bumped the thread and might make some people wonder why it shouldn't be brung up. By the way, why should it not be brung up?
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabMember Posts: 548
    Probably because; one, he's embarrased by that mistake ( possibly ) two, he didn't really get hacked, but he told a trusted partner ( you know, like soul mates GF, BF, etc ) given his e-mail and password.

- I know that this player has been repeating the same thing over an over.
    "I've been hacked! I'm quitting!"

- ( BTW ) is it bad to mock a player, though I had not mention this players name? @CloudxCloud
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthMember Posts: 684
    Hazmana said:

- ( BTW ) is it bad to mock a player, though I had not mention this players name? @CloudxCloud

Calling out a player in a negative fashion that's not criticism is a no-no. You didn't say the player's name, but if it's easy to find out the player's name through suggestions then it's against the ToS. So no.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    edited January 2016
    It's funny how people like @Sirentist or @Millicent never get hacked, but less famous and less trustworthy people
    do.

ETA: Not saying you're lying, but just pointing that out
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361

It's funny how people like @Sirentist or @Millicent never get hacked, but less famous and less trustworthy people
    do.

Probably because...wait this one is going to be a huge shocker! They probably have really secure passwords! -gasp- and they don't talk about their email! -double gasp-
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416

do.

@ZstormGames
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    CoolAsIce said:

do.

@ZstormGames
    seems legit.
  • ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhMember Posts: 2,044
    edited January 2016
    Yeah, i know nobody guessed my password. Especially when it is a number and letter combo of around 22 characters. And i couldn't have told anybody the password because i do not even know the true password i only know the pattern on my iphone and my keyboard. I was hacked once when i had my 13 character password of numbers and letters, and then after i got one with 20 characters i was hacked again. but it can only happen if you click the log out button. Never log out of your account on any device and you should be fine. Because i have been fine for the past few months now!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    Sirentist said:

Millie haxx'd me she stoled all my marbles & i had 2 change my passwd bc she somehow HAXX'D my old passwd which was "millieisagiantHAXXYPANTS"

Millicent said:

You all wrong @Sirentist ! It was "milliewearsgiantgrandmaHAXXYPANTS". Get it right or get out, kthxbye.

Sirentist said:

oh yeah? well i wuz just testing u durrrrrr, so there, some haxxypants not so smert huh? now u just publicly admit ur a HAXXOR so now u gone get band hahahaha sucka

i HAXX'D u and stole all the shovels. good luck against those crows.

Lol

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    i haxx0r'd @William2 and stole all his durts. Hiz paswerd is "smukeweedevryday69mlg420"
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤMember Posts: 1,361

i haxx0r'd @William2 and stole all his durts. Hiz paswerd is "smukeweedevryday69mlg420"

I don't think that drug references are allowed here on the forums. And sexual references are not either, just saying.

do.

Probably because...wait this one is going to be a huge shocker! They probably have really secure passwords! -gasp- and they don't talk about their email! -double gasp-
    Oh. My. GOD. HOW DID YOU KNOW??!!? Arr you a HAXXYPANTS like @Millicent?!! Hahaha ima repert u to @mikelaurence and ur gona get banndid like @Millicent gime all ur derts so i wont riport!!!
  • William2William2 Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,379
    ERMAGUERD! HE HAXX0RD MAH DURTZ! PLZ LEESA HALP.

I've never really seen an incident of a player truly getting hacked. You probably either have an easy to guess password or gave it to the wrong person.

Sorry if that was already posted (as I'm sure it was), but I'm off to go walking so didn't have time to go through every post!
  • CoolAsIceCoolAsIce Member Posts: 416
    I hex @GlobeTravel 's mlg noscopurz naw he wil die egeainst dem mlg kitties lul

Bee tee dubleyew, @Sirentist 's password is Xxhaxypantshaxxorz4liefhahahahxX and Millie's is doublehaxyshorts4winter!
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,326
    Sirentist said:

Millie haxx'd me she stoled all my marbles & i had 2 change my passwd bc she somehow HAXX'D my old passwd which was "millieisagiantHAXXYPANTS"

I am disappointed this didn't actually work. It would have been the best password :p
  • NewGenerationNewGeneration Singapore Member Posts: 268

Sirentist said:

I am disappointed this didn't actually work. It would have been the best password :p
    I am surprised you tried those passwords