Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MORE FOOD PLS

RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsPosts: 1,120Member
I think there should be more place-able foods. We have water and cans already, but there should be cake, pizza, and other food. Am I the only one who uses pet bowls as dishes? lol

Comments

• AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Posts: 766Member
    This is a great idea! There's not much stuff that you can place on a dinner table besides a pet bowl as a plate and a waste basket as a cup.
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsPosts: 1,120Member
    ikr its so sad @Twilight09
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    My vote would be for twinkies!
  • SushiSushi EUREKA!!!Posts: 75Member
    Could we have 19th century food?
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 705Member, Arbiter
    Sushi said:

Could we have 19th century food?

So long as there is cake. Cake is a must.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,821Member
    Can we have more stuff to grow in gardens rather than flowers? Why not wheat, potatos, carrots, rice, all sorts of things to harvest.
  • RedolantRedolant Posts: 200Member
    Could a cake survive radiation, energy beam shooting brains, and many years of acid? If they do add cake, :o THE CAKE WOULD BE A LIE
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,003Member
    RoseGold said:

I think there should be more place-able foods. We have water and cans already, but there should be cake, pizza, and other food. Am I the only one who uses pet bowls as dishes? lol

Don't worry when I try to RP I use pet bowls as dishes xD
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    No. Cake wouldn't look good in a depressed themed game like Deepworld. Cake requires wheat, eggs, etc. Where will we find the wheat? There is no chickens. If ever we needed foods in Deepworld, it'd be cooked skunk, bird/crow, armadillos, brain brain, fried terrapus
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 705Member, Arbiter
    Hazmana said:

No. Cake wouldn't look good in a depressed themed game like Deepworld. Cake requires wheat, eggs, etc. Where will we find the wheat? There is no chickens. If ever we needed foods in Deepworld, it'd be cooked skunk, bird/crow, armadillos, brain brain, fried terrapus

We have ice sculptures, Christmas trees, wreaths, pretty flowers... I think cake will be fine. It doesn't have to be depressing all the time!
  • Wonder_melon_Wonder_melon_ DANK MAY MAYS ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤPosts: 1,361Member
    Add chipotle and ice cream.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,282Member
    add a bucket with ice-ream in it

Hazmana said:

We have ice sculptures, Christmas trees, wreaths, pretty flowers... I think cake will be fine. It doesn't have to be depressing all the time!
    Well..... Ice sculptures can just be sculpted ice, it doesn't require special ingredients........ Yea u got a point but still
    I think we should have cake because life without cake is so sad. Plus, we obviously know about cake because, there's CAKE LAND!
    TBH, I don't like cake. Cake is so sweet and it has the weird texture that makes me gag after a few 4-5 bites.. I'm not a picky eater though, I just don't really prefer cake. If I ever got cake it'd be a sponge cake in particular, strawberry sponge cake!
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Well..... Ice sculptures can just be sculpted ice, it doesn't require special ingredients........ Yea u got a point but still
    Who said it had to be edible? It could just be for decor...
    Iyasumi said:

Hazmana said:

Hazmana said:

Who said it had to be edible? It could just be for decor...
    When did I say an Ice Sculpture was edible? What I am trying to say is, cake won't look good because there are no vital ingredients as to the making of cake, but as Chatot says, there are Ice Sculptures so the game doesn't always have to be boring and dull or of that sort. So, I say that there is nothing special or surprising about an ice sculpture, because speaking logically, a block of ice can just be sculpted into an ice sculpture. Cake requires ingredients. That's why, the base of my point is; cake wouldn't look good in game. But I guess some people have different opinions on this and that and I will respect that. I'm just saying, cake won't look good in game.
    I love how there is a debate on forums that is actually on topic! I think Iyasumi thought that you wanted it to be a health item that acted like jerky.
    I don't really mind about the crafting ingredients, it could be a random decoration from the loot cycle like the plushies.
  • eufult202eufult202 Posts: 211Member
    Adding more placeable foods would be a good idea, but I also think we should be able to place tea, since it is packaged in boxes, and in older versions you could find tea placed in bunkers, but you couldn't place it after you collected it. So I hope we can at least be able to place tea since it doesn't have a purpose in the game yet
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,650Member
    What about making century old pre-apocalypse cake?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    Yes please...
    image.jpeg
    600 x 476 - 137K
  • SmoothySmoothy LeamingtonPosts: 637Member
    SMoOTHIES!
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    Smoothy said:

SMoOTHIES!

Yes because post-apocalyptic Victorian-era steampunk survivors probably used blenders all the time.
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    Sandviches. They will heal you from fire and make you the Heavy. Win-Win situation.

Sandviches. They will heal you from fire and make you the Heavy. Win-Win situation.

No.
    Hazmana said:

No.
    No.
  • BethanyBethany Posts: 15Member

we should add chicken wings and tacos

C:
    Bethany said:

we should add chicken wings and tacos

C:

yesss