Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I drew all these by hand and thought, I did no copying and these are my copyright protected

Just read the title.

Comments

• dj23456dj23456 Member Posts: 55
    I hope you all like these - :)
    edited October 2016

You are a great artist, but what does this have to do with Deepworld?

These show my drawing skills, but soon I'll do Deepworld guys
    Thanks btw and this is in the out of game section
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,303
    dj23456 said:

Just letting you know, though fan creations and screenshots is in the out of game section, that is meant more for things relevant to the game, this particular thread (unless you plan to add more pics here) should be in Off-Topic since it isn't related to deepworld. I like the pictures though!
    edited October 2016
    Dog_man77 said:

dj23456 said:

Just letting you know, though fan creations and screenshots is in the out of game section, that is meant more for things relevant to the game, this particular thread (unless you plan to add more pics here) should be in Off-Topic since it isn't related to deepworld. I like the pictures though!
    Omg thanks but I spent 1 hour on the car, 2 1/2 and the last two just drawing, not thinking of what to draw lel I spent 5 hours total on art that day.

How do I make a poll?

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    These drawings look cool. Keep up the work.
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,303
    dj23456 said:

Dog_man77 said:

dj23456 said:

Omg thanks but I spent 1 hour on the car, 2 1/2 and the last two just drawing, not thinking of what to draw lel I spent 5 hours total on art that day.

How do I make a poll?

When you create a new discussion I believe there is an option that says 'create poll' instead of discussion. I may be wrong, try searching in the search bar to see if other convos answer your question, and if you cant find anything by searching up "poll' etc, try asking on your wall, many people are willing to lend a hand in the activity tab
    Dog_man77 said:

dj23456 said:

Dog_man77 said:

dj23456 said:

How do I make a poll?

When you create a new discussion I believe there is an option that says 'create poll' instead of discussion. I may be wrong, try searching in the search bar to see if other convos answer your question, and if you cant find anything by searching up "poll' etc, try asking on your wall, many people are willing to lend a hand in the activity tab
    Thanks