Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Un-obtainable items and clothing

Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 239
I know un obtainable are items that can no longer be obtained, that's pretty self explanatory but what I want to know is what the un obtainable clothing items are. Could you guys make a list in the comments of some clothing and inventory items that are un obtainable. These kind of things really intrest me and I want to see if I have any, especially clothing items. Thank you for letting me know about all of them.

Comments

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    I don't know if these count, but in the beta worlds we were able to play with growth lamps and afterburners. They haven't been released into the public build but they were fun to play with while we had the chance.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Well, apperantly the rainbow shirt in unobtainable.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,314
    hamburger earmuffs and strawberry earmuffs i think
    well thats all i know of since they were just early daily loot development
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816

hamburger earmuffs and strawberry earmuffs i think
    well thats all i know of since they were just early daily loot development

I thought the Strawberry Earmuffs were still lootable?
    Tripping maybe?
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I'm pretty sure blackrock is unobtainable, but I'm not entirely sure.. I do have some in my inventory from a daily loot long ago.

And... Steam jets?
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    There are orange kitty earmuffs, the fez, and another type of earmuffs that are orange and sparkly white (I refer to them as french toast earmuffs but I don't think that's the actual name!) that were daily loot items at some point. I'm not sure if they made it into the loot rotation, so I'm not 100% sure they are unobtainable, but I figured I'd mention it anyway!
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260
    edited October 2016
    @mikelaurence add these for halloween?
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290
    Uhh I believe poison was removed and is really rare now. I have 2 thou from trading and stuff.
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260

Uhh I believe poison was removed and is really rare now. I have 2 thou from trading and stuff.

I think they are too , what are the prices for one - I'm looking to buy hehe
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,303
    Alot of items from competitions are unobtainable otherwise. (and only obtainable through trading now since the chest o plenty's ahve been deactiviated)

This included steam jets, acid vats and deteriorated (rusted) scafolding to name a few.

There are also cases of glitches (idk if these are still possible) things such as liquids in the inventory and ore blocks (where when placed it actually looks like the natural ore)

as for clothing I can only trust what I've heard in this thread. Hope this helps at least a little bit
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    Aquapacks.