Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

3 Years, Wow!

FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,353
I would like to come on tonight and personally thank EVERYONE for riding this journey with me. Starting in less than an hour it will be October 25, 2016, and just 3 years ago on October 25, 2013 was the first day I ever played this game. Looking back (before all you newbies joined during the current graphics) there are many people I want to thank for helping me make my boost the game. First I need to thank TheRagingFish.v2.0 for helping me during the tough times when I wasn't even a month into the game and he was always there helping me build and teaching me things I never knew. I also need to thank @hugegnome for as well being there for when I needed to make a trade or someone to hang out with when bored or even go mining with. Another person I need to thank is Dr. Gaming. He wasn't just there for me, he was there for the whole community. If he is reading this, I'm sorry I found that oynx when we went mining together one time :lol:. One more person is @Andee. He was the person who let me join my first real guild and being such a great friend. And there are always other people to thank like @mikelaurence, @jsonperl and @lisa for creating a game where I have met a lot of great people. This game has had it's ups and downs but I stuck with it most of the time (except for my six month absence due to education purposes). I am very happy I joined Deepworld and I am looking for a brighter future with the game (like working for Bytebin? No, alright then.) and I hope to be here for another year.

Now you are probably wondering why I am putting this thread under "Events". Well don't go to the comments and say this is not an event because it is and here's why. First, my 3 year anniversary counts. Also, I am throwing a party!

On October 25, around 6:00 PM EST, I will be throwing a Pandora Party at Fresh City! There will be brain lords, wine, New York IPAs, root beer, food and many other things! I hope all of you can make it!

Now to end this long post, I would one more time like to say thank you to everyone. All the friends I made, all the jackasses I never liked, and all in between, I thank you all for letting me be apart of the Deepworld community.

Comments

• AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 766
    Congratz!
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,315
    This is a massive achievement. It's good that you are proud of it! :)
    Congratulations on reaching 3 wonderful years of playing Deepworld!
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 847
    edited October 2016
    I think @lisa is just a mod, right? Anyway she's a great person for cleaning up the community and making it better, also, good ol' @mikelaurence , still adding great features. Grats on 3!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,253
    edited October 2016
    vmh20 said:

I think @lisa is just a mod, right? Anyway she's a great person for cleaning up the community and making it better, also, good ol' @mikelaurence , still adding great features. Grats on 3!

Nope, @lisa is an admin.

Also, congrats on 3 years! I've also been playing for almost 3 years too!

(Please note that this is my old account)
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Congrats on 3 years @FreshX!!
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 655
    Congrats pal for the 3 years! :smiley:
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    edited October 2016
    Welcome to the club!
    Post edited by tjergoz on
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 239
    Congratulations, my three year anniversary is coming tomorrow on the 26th we started pretty close!
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Congrats.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Congratz, man! 3 years is a big step, and this year is my third year as well. You've been a great help to this community, and I'm glad to have you here with us!
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260
    Your now a Deepworld toddler
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,333
    Congrats Bruh!!!! :smile:
  • eufult202eufult202 Member Posts: 211
    Good job!
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    You have some devotion.
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    3 Years. You and I must see this game very differently.
  • Steve777Steve777 Jumping through time. 1 s/second.Member Posts: 1,233
    I'm close to 3 years too, but not active anymore. :D congrats!