Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ScammingHelper

Hello there! My name is Hotwire (in game) and I've noticed many people complaining about scam issues on their experience with deepworld. I completely understand that scamming is a part of the game. But it makes the experience for some, very bad.
So, I have created a world called ScammingHelper so players of all levels can contact me for help with trading disputes or for trade security! No longer be afraid of having your day ruined by a scammer! You can email me in no time at [email protected] I will reply in a about 1-2 days time. I am not an automated machine so I cannot reach you at any given moment! Thank you all for being great and let's make deepworld great again!

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,125Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    This sounds nice, but what exactly are you offering? To solve trading disputes?
    How would you go about that?
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,252Member
    Maybe it's like a hotline. You get someone offering a possibly sketchy trade, so you email him so he can talk you out of it.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,950Member
    It's just unfortunate that only 10% of the community is actually on the forums.
    The other 90% just isn't... or they create useless accounts to just ask 1 question..
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,345Member
    I kinda misread your title as you being someone who helps scammers, lol