llmmzz quit!

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 81
edited January 23 in General
Bey DW , love you all every friends! jeanie , leela , alba09 bastian07 ,jay, fall, Sir_Athur_Dent. derpdee simplin wish you lucky!

alba09 if you see it you can contact me , my email is dontputyouremailontheinternetlikethis@nope.com

to lisa and developement team :Hope the DW can improve safety measures,cause i lost new times square and horizon!
but don't care they all belong DW, Buddhist thought :all laws being empty ! I love DW,Bey

thanks
llmmzz/donald trump/santa.claus/looterkings/WeRikeToPray
(the last name is changed by larcener)
Post edited by lisa on

Comments

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    Hey llmmzz hate to see you go, had some great chats in game.

One thing I've never understood though is why someone would create a forum account just to quit, doesn't make much sense to me.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    Bye ll...
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    Man it sucks to lose good players that contribute to the game. Goodbye to you. :disappointed:
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox happy birthdayMember Posts: 695
    that wasn't very nice to say that to joshgaming
  • hail_stormhail_storm in tartarus!!fighting!Member Posts: 118
    thats sad she donated so much and now she gonna quit i was crying when i saw this ;-;
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    Farewell, and good luck in life! :)
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 886
    Bye...
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited January 23
    I've seen her only twice ;-;

Once she stole my dungeon and the other time... she also stole my dungeon. I'm gonna miss her anyway :(
    Post edited by NightTheKidDW on
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,002
    Although I've unfortunately only heard bad things about you, it is sad to see another player leave. Farewell!
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 81
    thx, connoir dark prince and all friends
    someone hacked my account and my world be stolen all rare item, i lost maybe 500$ item ,i need quit the game cause i already finished the game , all quest , all achievement and got almost all item , and the best market(now already be broken,lol),and all lvl max out,and the largest guild new time guild (maybe include 2000-3000 people in this guild )this just a game ,don't care so many rare and onyx , it is no use ,the best rare is your creativity!
    i know many worlds even have not so many rare but it is very very beautiful,
    DW need creativity and artistic talent and Imagination , not some rare and onyx just like the ugly hunter head ,lol
    i already unstall the DW, cause the development team cannot Prompt feedback and no one care what happened to me .,although ilove DW ,But DW need more innovation, and good customer experience .,these need improved,
    so i left a note in forum this is my first note and the last note。
    good luck to everyone !

llmmzz
  • SimplinSimplin Member Posts: 24
    Well that is a surprise.
    I wonder if you really will quit or you will be like me and quit forever twice.

I am truly sorry we weren't better friends, your post shows a lot about you that frankly you didn't show in the game.

I think you will find that game addiction is a real thing - I hope you find something healthy to replace Deepworld in your life if you do in fact decide to quit. Send me a message if you find the new, next, greatest most wonderful game. I'll race you to the dungeon, onyx, diamonds and whatever there as well.

If you do return I will recognize your pattern of play regardless of your name.

告别
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,680
    That email tho.

Anyhows, good luck for the future!
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 86
    llmmzz, I don't know if you will read this, but I must say I was very saddened to read of your quitting. I considered you a friend. You were very giving and helpful. Your worlds were the most creative I have ever seen. The imagination in your creations was the best I have seen. You were very good at playing the game. I will miss you.