Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

got hacked again! - llmmzz quit again!

2»

Comments

• lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    Also, why would you tell another player you think I hacked you? Are you for real?
    Also, I just read your discussion in game about how you entered some contest and gave your password away. This case is closed.

11:03:30 1st_dent : i think i shared my pass
  • llmmzzllmmzz Posts: 567Member
    lisa said:

Also, I just read your discussion in game about how you entered some contest and gave your password away. This case is closed.

11:03:30 1st_dent : i think i shared my pass

thank you !Your investigation isright cause no one can hacker me only the developer can do this ! cause you don't admit DW have loophole.
    lisa said some one use my acccout buying people password but she think is me !

and she does not admit the game sever have loophole, she does not agree i were be hacked , cause i hacked my self and i scammer everyone , this was her opinion!
    i just reply thank you ! this why i am very dissapointed to the DW and the development team.

llmmzz/1stdent
    You said in game that you gave your password away. I don't understand what your argument is now.

1. You attempted to buy other players' passwords in the past.
    2. You admitted in game chat that you shared your password.
    3. You think I would hack into your account? I can have any item I want. Why would I hack into your account? Did you even think about that before saying it?

In any event, there is the evidence. Not sure what else there is to say. Have a good one!
    lisa said:

You said in game that you gave your password away. I don't understand what your argument is now.

3. You think I would hack into your account? I can have any item I want. Why would I hack into your account? Did you even think about that before saying it?

In any event, there is the evidence. Not sure what else there is to say. Have a good one!

1 i never say buy password
    2i never share password
    3 cause you don't admit game server have loophole, the player account got hacked in your opinion is share pass word, but in my opinon if the game serve have not loophole no one can hacker me but the developer!

I don't even know what are you are on about. "leader"? "Oldest player"? "Cultural differences"? "Investigation"? "Loophole"? I bet you don't even know what "loophole" means.
    And why would a developer hack you??? What reason??? The game is theirs, they could just spawn the items if they really needed them. AND A LOOPHOLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EITHER. GOD I LOOSE BRAIN CELLS EACH TIME I LOOK AT THIS.

"Oldest player" i mean the age not the Registration time。
    loophole mean game server vulnerabilities
    I mean I can post more quotes from your chat logs. We actually have certain phrases flagged in regards to pw buying and selling. They are even in a special section, all by themselves. You can't really lie about what you say in game. It is all logged.

if the hacker hacked into game server and find all onyx crow player information and cracked password but you only judge the talk list i think you are Irresponsible!
    llmmzz said:

I don't even know what are you are on about. "leader"? "Oldest player"? "Cultural differences"? "Investigation"? "Loophole"? I bet you don't even know what "loophole" means.
    And why would a developer hack you??? What reason??? The game is theirs, they could just spawn the items if they really needed them. AND A LOOPHOLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS EITHER. GOD I LOOSE BRAIN CELLS EACH TIME I LOOK AT THIS.

"Oldest player" i mean the age not the Registration time。
    the leader mean First-class or excellent player
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshinePosts: 553Member
    Smh

I just got hacked aswell please help @lisa
    All my onyx notch and Rares gone...

jay and you and i ,we all have the same fate ,he lost all his rare paiting,each painting is 10---10 notch , 10 outling and 10 ............, so he quit the game .
    you are all my friend , lol
    i think [jay] is very sad so he put 3 grave in times square at the left ballon !
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersPosts: 651Member
    imageimage
    IMG_0927.JPG
    917 x 916 - 88K
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,832Member
    Hpfm...First you lost your account, now you lost your father's account.
    "Stupidity - Knowing but not implying."
    Maybe it's karma, we all know a certain someone is a dungeon stealer, scammer and try's to overprice items in markets
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,368Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm not going to be much help here. I can't understand you. (Although it's not your fault)
    It is your fault that you are acting like a baby, though.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    As stated many times, it is extremly unlikely that anyone would hack deepworld to get your "rare paintings and onyx" That stuff is just pixels and code. It's not worth anything in terms of actual monitary gain.

Secondly, if I developer is looking at your account, this is not hacking.. They have legitimate access to their own database, not to mention they have permission to change whatever the hell they want with your account as they see fit.

If you gave out your password, this means that someone else has the power to log onto your account, LEGITMATLY and do with it as they please, whether or not you explicity gave them permission to do this is another thing entirely. Never trust anyone with your passwords.

This thread needs to be locked because it's going nowhere.
  • tjergoztjergoz Posts: 5,440Member, Arbiter
    llmmzz said:

lisa said:

1 i never say buy password
    2i never share password
    3 cause you don't admit game server have loophole, the player account got hacked in your opinion is share pass word, but in my opinon if the game serve have not loophole no one can hacker me but the developer!
    But why admin hacker you? Admin can have everrie account in dw!
This discussion has been closed.