Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Fan Art of the Day - Submit your best artwork here to win crowns and fame!

Comments

• LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260

I'm on iPhone and all I can see is square-line spam which fills a who page. And no, I will not quote it because it is too long.

The page stretch for IPhone :(
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 705
    Aviatrix said:

Oh how I want Tea to have a part in the game! well I suppose there could always be tea merchants? yes? ah well.... the sign says: Replenish yourself for another day of exploring with Avia's Quality brewed tea!

I guess you could say, that drawing is high quali-tea. Looks great!
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 135

Aviatrix said:

Oh how I want Tea to have a part in the game! well I suppose there could always be tea merchants? yes? ah well.... the sign says: Replenish yourself for another day of exploring with Avia's Quality brewed tea!

I guess you could say, that drawing is high quali-tea. Looks great!
    Awww! thank you so much :D
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,336
    Aviatrix said:

If Jetpacks were realistic... I mean... come on... Onyx is a type of marble... lugging around a chunk of it on your back? bound to give some spinal injuries. :smile:

Especially diamonds...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    edited March 2017
    Just some more crude drawings...

Welcome to the World Deepworld Battle Tournament! First round between the revenants and the terrapi, with the Spirevenant and the Terrapit Crawler ("Terraboss")

Second against the humans and the brains, with the Divine Brain God and KX10kB!image
    IMG_0041.JPG
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
    IMG_0040.JPG
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    Another day, another investigation!image
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520

Aviatrix said:

If Jetpacks were realistic... I mean... come on... Onyx is a type of marble... lugging around a chunk of it on your back? bound to give some spinal injuries. :smile:

Especially diamonds...
    But then, we are undying alchemist superhuman beings. Oh also we can respawn.
    Verdict: Spine injuries? Never heard of the pokemon!

• TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 666
    edited March 2017
    Hey guys, I just made this in one sitting just for fun.

Post edited by TheBlindEye on
    test.png
    1365 x 768 - 191K
  • Nattaya2556Nattaya2556 Member Posts: 1
    IceyKinq's Fiesty Return
    IMG_0903.JPG
    889 x 889 - 167K
  • HexterXDHexterXD Inside A Studio Making A T.V ShowMember Posts: 281
    edited April 2017
    Heya guys...its been a while hasen't it? I am trying to fix the program on my computer to finish drawing the amazing mech drawing. But for now I will draw on my tablet. Here is some teasers for a image I promised a while ago.
    IMG_2577.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    IMG_2579.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    eufult202 said:

I was going through some screenshots from 2013 and got inspired to make this, Old (2013) vs new(2017)

Plot line thickens, timeline thin-ens...
    CashMoney said:

eufult202 said:

I was going through some screenshots from 2013 and got inspired to make this, Old (2013) vs new(2017)

To be honest, the older avatars looked way better and neater than the newer ones.
    I disagree on the anime-side
  • DakotaTheLegend12431DakotaTheLegend12431 Member Posts: 154
    I Done In School.
    Photo on 5-11-17 at 4.46 PM.jpg
    1080 x 720 - 126K
    Well? Is This Over With???
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816

Well? Is This Over With???

You wait for a week to see the results.
    oh ok
    this is of the day. other is of the week
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 680

There's not really a regular schedule for this one. It's done when it's done. Sometimes they wait for more entries, sometimes they pluck one out from a couple of months ago

There's not really a regular schedule for this one. It's done when it's done. Sometimes they wait for more entries, sometimes they pluck one out from a couple of months ago
    Do they go back to old entries and pick one out? I didn't know that, I thought they just moved on. That's good to know though, I was thinking of reposting one of my drawings that didn't get picked but if the devs take older entries into consideration, I won't repost :) thanks for the help anyway.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 680
    Aviatrix said:

Do they go back to old entries and pick one out? I didn't know that, I thought they just moved on. That's good to know though, I was thinking of reposting one of my drawings that didn't get picked but if the devs take older entries into consideration, I won't repost :) thanks for the help anyway.

I'm sure I've seen Lisa go back through the old entries and post them as winners. Your artwork is awesome so hopefully they'll see it for the next round. If it's really buried then there's probably no harm in reposting your entry anyway

Aviatrix said:

I'm sure I've seen Lisa go back through the old entries and post them as winners. Your artwork is awesome so hopefully they'll see it for the next round. If it's really buried then there's probably no harm in reposting your entry anyway
    thank you! It's not that buried so I'll leave it as is.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 523
    Im gonna do some drawing...
  • DraculDracul après moi, le délugeMember Posts: 1,559
    Are fics allowed on here? Wrote a long one a few years back.

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/17412/first-exploration
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,205
    So, this is an upgraded brass butler bot that I made around a year ago, and it's called the Valitech Butler Bot! (Am I too late on posting it?)
    image.jpg
    100 x 100 - 8K