Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expiator blockade

13»

Comments

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionPosts: 2,246Member
    Y'all are here fighting and complaining, and I'm just here like: "I've never completed a hell world"
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    Why doesn't someone just create a world with a fully functional expiator that they have protected so that it can't be blocked.

Place micro protectors at the top in such a way that only a skeleton can be buried there. Problem solved and we can all let this thread die and derpee can go get bored and troll in other games. Besides, he's wasting his protectors. Bet he doesn't even know where 90% of them are.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 706Member, Arbiter
    edited June 2017
    Multarix said:

Why doesn't someone just create a world with a fully functional expiator that they have protected so that it can't be blocked.

Place micro protectors at the top in such a way that only a skeleton can be buried there. Problem solved and we can all let this thread die and derpee can go get bored and troll in other games. Besides, he's wasting his protectors. Bet he doesn't even know where 90% of them are.

Everywhen has done this.
    World name: Shadowstone Refuge

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,218Member
    Can also use my world @,

The skull farm

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member

Multarix said:

Everywhen has done this.

Then why are we complaining
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,125Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Multarix said:

Multarix said:

Everywhen has done this.

Cause no one knows about it?
    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/26557/shadowstone-refuge-xp-farm-and-easy-access-expirator-farm#latest
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Posts: 706Member, Arbiter
    Multarix said:

Why ask me? I've stayed out of this until now

Multarix said:

Why ask me? I've stayed out of this until now
    So have I, but all I see is this thread appearing and I really don't understand why anyone would care in the first place