Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld EPYC Sign-Up and Discussion

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I use an iPhone 5, and I've sent pictures to siren before. You use the same technique as everybody does. (Start a thread but never post it, and upload a picture for it's ID.)
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 415
    Shadow711 said:

I use an iPhone 5, and I've sent pictures to siren before. You use the same technique as everybody does. (Start a thread but never post it, and upload a picture for it's ID.)

Tried that doesn't work
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Inception said:

Shadow711 said:

Tried that doesn't work
    Well, it should. Maybe change the picture, or take a screenshot of it to change it's Id. Sometimes if the resolution is too high, it won't let you post it.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    Here's a link to @KittyKupo 's thread on how to post pictures: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/24676/how-to-post-pictures

When you click "insert image", a line of text should appear in the text box. Copy and paste that into the PM, but don't post it!
    @Inception
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,882
    Yay, thanks guys! Inception figured out how to get the image to me. So here we are:

Sirentist (caption)
    vin_venture (drawing)
    LittyKitty (caption)
    Romyrjohnandrei (drawing)
    Hydroblade29 (caption)
    PIPTR0 (drawing)
    CleoAdkins007 (caption)
    MiesnerMan86 (drawing)
    _Brainstorm_ (caption)
    IronManArcher (drawing)
    mofc1991 (caption)
    Shadow711 (drawing)
    Globe (caption)
    racerdog (drawing)
    Alphastorm (caption)
    Inception (drawing)
    @Gilby (caption) <<< OMG OMG WE ARE HERE
    Tannerman14 (drawing)
    Diane (caption)
  • HermitessHermitess Member Posts: 592
    Eeek! So close!
    Woo-hoo! Quick turnaround this time. It's up to you, Tannerman!

Sirentist (caption)
    vin_venture (drawing)
    LittyKitty (caption)
    Hydroblade29 (caption)
    PIPTR0 (drawing)
    CleoAdkins007 (caption)
    MiesnerMan86 (drawing)
    _Brainstorm_ (caption)
    IronManArcher (drawing)
    mofc1991 (caption)
    Shadow711 (drawing)
    Globe (caption)
    racerdog (drawing)
    Alphastorm (caption)
    Inception (drawing)
    Gilby (caption)
    @Tannerman14 (drawing) <<< OMG OMG WE ARE HERE
    Diane (caption)
    @diane

Just to make sure that she's here.
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 378
    I'm here :) :wink:
    How about @Tannerman14
    Tannerman messaged me late last night to let me know they'd be on it today, so, no worries!
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    I'm working on it guys!!! It's coming. Took me a little bit to get an idea for this one...
    Has there been a game where the ending caption could fit the beginning picture yet?
    Inception said:

Has there been a game where the ending caption could fit the beginning picture yet?

I don't think so. And thank goodness, because all the fun is in how the concept changes as it passes from interpretation to interpretation. Some people seem to think the goal to describe a picture in perfect detail so that the next person can create an exact replica, but even then, things usually eventually go awry.
    I just received Tannerman's picture but it seems to have arrived in a very tiny format, which means all of the detail is too small to see. So I've asked him to try and send the original-sized version. I haven't heard back yet but I want to give some time before deciding to use this version, which doesn't do justice to the image Tannerman actually created.
    Sirentist said:

I just received Tannerman's picture but it seems to have arrived in a very tiny format, which means all of the detail is too small to see. So I've asked him to try and send the original-sized version. I haven't heard back yet but I want to give some time before deciding to use this version, which doesn't do justice to the image Tannerman actually created.

Yeah, let him fix it. I'd like to see the drawings in all it's glory. @Tannerman14
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,242
    I'm trying. I accidentally only saved it in one format, a jpg. Forgot to save it in pdn, so it might not be easy...
    Take a screenshot of the Jpg, and it should get a higher resolution.
    Success! We're almost there! NO PRESSURE DIANE BUT WE'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOUUUUUU

Sirentist (caption)
    vin_venture (drawing)
    LittyKitty (caption)
    Hydroblade29 (caption)
    PIPTR0 (drawing)
    CleoAdkins007 (caption)
    MiesnerMan86 (drawing)
    _Brainstorm_ (caption)
    IronManArcher (drawing)
    mofc1991 (caption)
    Shadow711 (drawing)
    Globe (caption)
    racerdog (drawing)
    Alphastorm (caption)
    Inception (drawing)
    Gilby (caption)
    Tannerman14 (drawing)
    @Diane (caption) <<< OMG OMG OMG GO GO GO DIANE GO GO GO
    On it!
    DONE. Now where's the final post, huh? What's taking so long? NO PRESSURE
    @Tannerman14 can make some dang good brain bunnies
    Head on over to the thread to see the final result:

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/26646/epyc-22
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    wooh!!! this is still happening?!?!?
    ill join the next one if possible :open_mouth:
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    I'll caption next EPYC
    Id rather caption this time lol
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 766
    I'll draw but feel free to put me at the very end because I am very forgetful. XP :( XD
    I'll draw or caption.. preferably draw. Feel free to put me in the front too, because I won't be busy at all in the next few days.
  • GilbyGilby Join the BK Discord: https://discord.gg/8H5zYUZMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,782
    I'll go ahead and caption again, why not?
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    I wish to draw again, i think mine wasnt bad...