Butlers cant excavate above -80m

Or below 0m
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 573
    Inception said:

Butlers cant excavate above -80m

Or below 0m
    or in between
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 731
    Onyx is just marble, yet we can't make tools of common marble, or what I assume is the hell counterpart; bloodstone.
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    I made a new minigame and it is the first of its kind. Goto world My Happy Place and type /tp Mage battle
    Inception said:

I made a new minigame and it is the first of its kind. Goto world My Happy Place and type /tp Mage battle

Amazing!

Inception said:

Amazing!
    It's alright. I plan on making another after I work out all the kinks
    To keep this going ill say:
    You can aim a gun up but shoot bullets down by holding your finger on your characters head. Not sure about PC
    Queen terrapus can drop pet eggs
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 731
    You can swim in lava forever by eating jerky. Not power jerky, just normal jerky.
  • JaceTDJaceTD Your BasementMember Posts: 55
    If you shovel dirt right by the bedrock at the bottom of a world, and wait for it to re materialize and just wait, you may pop under the bedrock. I have. Nothing special except the screen flashed to no blocks every once in a while and a gear comes up. Possibly meaning something
    JaceTD said:

If you shovel dirt right by the bedrock at the bottom of a world, and wait for it to re materialize and just wait, you may pop under the bedrock. I have. Nothing special except the screen flashed to no blocks every once in a while and a gear comes up. Possibly meaning something

I may have found the source to all of deepworld's problems... xD
    JaceTD said:

It is possible for brains to shovel bedrock...
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 449
    edited August 11
    Inception said:

JaceTD said:

I noticed. BUT DONT SAY ANYTHING, otherwise it will be patched... :(
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,370
    Inception said:

JaceTD said:

Brains can't shovel bedrock, they can shovel blackrock, big difference.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 449

Inception said:

JaceTD said:

Same thing, since the bottom layer of the world is also blackrock it seems, and if the server is laggy enough they can shovel it.

Inception said:

JaceTD said:

I saw it myself. Wasn't quick enough to mine it before it reverted back
    Inception said:

Inception said:

JaceTD said:

I saw it myself. Wasn't quick enough to mine it before it reverted back
    I saw it multiple times before.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,370

Inception said:

JaceTD said:

Same thing, since the bottom layer of the world is also blackrock it seems, and if the server is laggy enough they can shovel it.
    I know for a fact that the bottom layer is not called blackrock, it's called bedrock, and it can't be bombed, too, don't know about the shovel thing, but it's not the same thing
    Experiments must be conducted

Inception said:

JaceTD said:

I know for a fact that the bottom layer is not called blackrock, it's called bedrock, and it can't be bombed, too, don't know about the shovel thing, but it's not the same thing
    I'm aware of this. :/
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 575
    I tried taking a brain lord to the bottom of the world for it to shovel the bedrock, but it seems brains need to be inside a block in order to shovel it :P

I tried taking a brain lord to the bottom of the world for it to shovel the bedrock, but it seems brains need to be inside a block in order to shovel it :P

That's actually very helpful information....TO THE LABRATORY!
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 452
    If you would make a farm where bedrock is like messy spawners but in a brain biome it would of maybe happen :open_mouth:
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 575

If you would make a farm where bedrock is like messy spawners but in a brain biome it would of maybe happen :open_mouth:

It was in a brain world :/
    To make pipes connect correctly with collectors the pipe has to be on 1 of the 4 hook up points on the collectors sides