Notch

RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
I'm hearing a lot of talk that notch only worth 3 onyx. Since when?

Comments

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 365
    Its False. yesterday i saw 2 people selling notch for 20 something onyx.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    A kid named peanut (I think) was told 3, I hope he didn't get scammed. Thx @BrainGamer for reply
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,652
    I'm sure that the botch will always and will be at a solid 20 onyx or more.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 116

Doubtful. It's dipped down to 14-15 onyx before. Like almost anything in this game, it's prices will sway both ways
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 297
    edited August 3

Doubtful. It's dipped down to 14-15 onyx before. Like almost anything in this game, it's prices will sway both ways
    Only in the very beginning was it so inexpensive, though.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 116

No? It was that low back in December of 2015. I remember because I nearly bought one, which definitely would've been a wise investment now
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 297

No? It was that low back in December of 2015. I remember because I nearly bought one, which definitely would've been a wise investment now
    Oh? Interesting...
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,149

On that time precisely it was sold for between 16 and 18 onyx, I heard that earlier this year it was worth 25 onyx in the market, I'm surprised it would have went down that quickly
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 375
    I've been checking around, most agree 20-25 onyx for a notch
  • MultarixMultarix In a quantum state of dead and aliveMember Posts: 2,758
    I bought my notch for a total of around 16-19 onyx. Many rare items were traded that day.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 528
    I prefer not to have a painting of a chubby dude in a fedora staring at me... dont judge
  • JsaycoolJsaycool UsaMember Posts: 84
    mofc1991 said:

My Goodness 3 Onyx! That's a lot for a notch! I'm selling all mine for 3 Shiny Blue Crystals

Sarcasm? I bet that's Really helpful in this situation.
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 78
    Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

My Goodness 3 Onyx! That's a lot for a notch! I'm selling all mine for 3 Shiny Blue Crystals

He's not the only one being sarcastic.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool UsaMember Posts: 84
    Jacky said:

Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

He's not the only one being sarcastic.
    Maybe. Maybe...