Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld logic

2»

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533
    Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

I've always wondered how schematics and purple crystals make a brass jetpack. I mean, it could [be] any old schematic.

I've always wondered how anybody could fit through that tiny portable teleporter...
    I've always wondered why we can build giant metal floating objects in the sky several times heavier than we are but while we do fall, said metal object doesn't.

Also I wonder how and why does substituting some items for diamonds and onyx make it better. And how are they even assembled?
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

I've always wondered how schematics and purple crystals make a brass jetpack. I mean, it could [be] any old schematic.

I've always wondered how anybody could fit through that tiny portable teleporter...
    I've always wondered why we can build giant metal floating objects in the sky several times heavier than we are but while we do fall, said metal object doesn't.

Also I wonder how and why does substituting some items for diamonds and onyx make it better. And how are they even assembled?
    Well.. technically, the best material should be Diamonds, and not Onyx... But you probably know why that's not happening...
    edited August 2017
    Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Well.. technically, the best material should be Diamonds, and not Onyx... But you probably know why that's not happening...
    Is it because of a certain "game" with the toxic community called [DATA_EXPUNGED]?
    Minecraft AKA [DATA_EXPUNGED]?
    Minecrap?
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882

Shadow711 said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Is it because of a certain "game" with the toxic community called [DATA_EXPUNGED]?
    Minecraft AKA [DATA_EXPUNGED]?
    Minecrap?
    Nooooooooo..... I was totally talking about Junk Jack.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    edited August 2017
    Shadow711 said:

Sad thing is that the "best" stuff to make things out of in Junk Jack is a toss up of 2 items, Galvanium and Titanium, with both having different effects, with there being differences in the type of item you're crafting. Titanium is better at some things than galvanium and galvanium being better at others.. but both ultimately falling behind rare mob drops that can be crafted into mob gear/ looted from mobs...
    Which means technically there is no "best" gear as there are many ways to equip yourself, which deepworld.. kinda.. just.. slightly misses the point of this and just has a teir system where diamond is always better than brass and onyx is always better than diamond.. there isn't enough endgame 'meta' choices, once you have your gear you don't need anything else.. which is why a lot of players probably don't see an interest in staying with the game unless they want to build.
    Multarix said:

Shadow711 said:

Sad thing is that the "best" stuff to make things out of in Junk Jack is a toss up of 2 items, Galvanium and Titanium, with both having different effects, with there being differences in the type of item you're crafting. Titanium is better at some things than galvanium and galvanium being better at others.. but both ultimately falling behind rare mob drops that can be crafted into mob gear/ looted from mobs...
    Which means technically there is no "best" gear as there are many ways to equip yourself, which deepworld.. kinda.. just.. slightly misses the point of this and just has a teir system where diamond is always better than brass and onyx is always better than diamond.. there isn't enough endgame 'meta' choices, once you have your gear you don't need anything else.. which is why a lot of players probably don't see an interest in staying with the game unless they want to build.
    So.... that game isn't about dumpster diving?
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @MiesnerMan86 there's not always onyx in each world ive had some private worlds that did not and I explore very thoroughly
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,042
    I believe there was lore behind onyx being rarer, but I may just be remembering wrong.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    Retta said:

@MiesnerMan86 there's not always onyx in each world ive had some private worlds that did not and I explore very thoroughly

Yep, both my worlds are... stingy
  • JackyJacky TownsvilleMember Posts: 90
    Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

I've always wondered how schematics and purple crystals make a brass jetpack. I mean, it could any old schematic.

What there was a big portal that popped out from the small portal?
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 122
    Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

I've always wondered how schematics and purple crystals make a brass jetpack. I mean, it could any old schematic.

Could be similar to the magic mirror of terraria that teleports you to your spawn?

On topic note:
    Why when you're 399m or lower below the ground do you not run out of oxygen and not suffocate?

You should be burning when you go down too deep.
    Why do my chances of survival go up when I put a conch in my accessories pocket? Frankly, where IS my accessory pocket??
    Shadow711 said:

Why do my chances of survival go up when I put a conch in my accessories pocket? Frankly, where IS my accessory pocket??

The real question is, are deepworldians on radioactive government steroids? Because 400k dirt and a hell of a lot of other resources seem like more than just nothing.
    Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

The real question is, are deepworldians on radioactive government steroids? Because 400k dirt and a hell of a lot of other resources seem like more than just nothing.
    Shrink ray...?

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Shrink ray...?
    Even so, WHERE DOES EVERYTHING GO?! Some alternate dimension just for dumping stuff? And how do we even get the stuff in, those giant clocks are several times our size.

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Shrink ray...?
    Even so, WHERE DOES EVERYTHING GO?! Some alternate dimension just for dumping stuff? And how do we even get the stuff in, those giant clocks are several times our size.
    ....good point

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Shrink ray...?
    ....good point
    So we going Rick and Morty on this crap?

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Shrink ray...?
    Well, every deepworldian has special pockets with a wormhole inside them. When they put something in their pocket, it's sucked away into space until they want it back.

Short for "leave everything in your hotbar."
    Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Shrink ray...?
    Well, every deepworldian has special pockets with a wormhole inside them. When they put something in their pocket, it's sucked away into space until they want it back.

Could be some fairy tail logic in here.
    Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Shrink ray...?

"And it was all done with only a pinch of magic!"
    Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Jsaycool said:

Shadow711 said:

Shrink ray...?

"And it was all done with only a pinch of magic!"
    Hmmm. You have a point