What are all of Deepworld's unobtainable items?

Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 693
Basically, this is a list of all of Deepworld's unobtainable--or not normally obtained items. If you want to add onto this list, please list an item name and description of what it does, and provide a picture of the item in your inventory hotbar if you can. An example is the starting list below.

Steam Jet - 2x2 decoration item. Is found in the industrial section of the inventory.

Poison - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the utility section of the inventory.
Acid vat - 2x2 decoration item. Is found in the industrial section of the inventory. Will turn to a Vat if placed and broke again.
Decayed scaffolding - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the metallurgy section of the inventory. Will turn to Scaffolding if placed and broke again.

Compass - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the utility section of the inventory.

Icy Compass - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the utility section of the inventory.

Sandy Compass - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the utility section of the inventory.

Burned Compass - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the utility section of the inventory.

Dark Compass - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the utility section of the inventory.

Fancy Blue Lamp - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the lighting section of the inventory.

Fancy Red Lamp - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the lighting section of the inventory.

Fancy Beaded Lamp - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the lighting section of the inventory.

Fancy Tall Lamp - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the lighting section of the inventory. Only the developers have this.

Fancy Butterfly Lamp - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the lighting section of the inventory. Only the developers and three others have this.

Earth backdrop - 1x1 decoration item. Is found in the... erm.. @Sirentist help me on this please..

Zinc - 1x1 resource/decoration item. Is found in the resources section of the inventory. Will turn to zinc ore if placed and broke.

Copper - 1x1 resource/decoration item. Is found in the resources section of the inventory. Will turn to copper ore if placed and broke.

Medieval Lamp - 3x2 decoration item. Is found in the lighting section of the inventory. Only the developers have this.

Globe Lamp - 3x2 decoration item. Is found in the lighting section of the inventory. Only the developers and certain people have this. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Brass throne - 3x5 decoration item. Is found in the ??? section of the inventory. Only the developers and certain people (sirentist, toadlover) have this. Sirentist's brass throne is In the world "Deepworld HQ".

Snowman head - ???

Onyx target teleporter - ???

Witch Hazel - ???

Here are the pictures below. Tell me if I missed any.

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    The Brass Throne is a very special item that only people who have won competitions have earned. There are less than ten people who own one.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,480
    edited August 6
    I don't remember what section of inventory the earth backdrop is in ... the only way I still know they're there is by keeping them in my hotbar. If I move them out of my hotbar, I'll lose the ability to see them at all. As for the brass throne, if I remember correctly, it lives in the decorative section of inventory.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 693
    FreshX said:

The Brass Throne is a very special item that only people who have won competitions have earned. There are less than ten people who own one.

I'm aware of that. I'm a wiki geek, if you haven't noticed. I got those pictures from the wiki, and I've read close to everything on the wiki. I've also requested to edit the wiki via email, but never got a response. Brass thrones are still technically unobtainable.
    Sirentist said:

I don't remember what section of inventory the earth backdrop is in ... the only way I still know they're there is by keeping them in my hotbar. If I move them out of my hotbar, I'll lose the ability to see them at all. As for the brass throne, if I remember correctly, it lives in the decorative section of inventory.

Wait.... you've had earth backdrop in your hotbar for over three years?!?! That's dedication! Maybe you could store it on a hotbar preset to keep it forever?

I'm getting off topic...
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 439
    edited August 6
    I can give the location of another brass throne.
    World name: Spalding Village
    Owner: axle
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,309
    Inception said:

Compasses aren't unobtainables though...

Yep, all compasses can be looted by any way.
    And there are a couple of chest of plenties giving out acid vats

I know a lot of un-obtainable items, like the Mat-Hatter Item, which I think looks like a group of hats and sprites, or was it a question mark? Very old people have these and it isn't placeable(?) but is tradeable, also, rabbit foot should be added to the list of un-obtainables.
    Sirentist said:

How could you forget to mention that it's called BRUCE?!?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 300
    What about the leg lamp or the legendary mofc statue?
    Whoops. I missed a ton of things actually... Like Blackrock and that growlight. Also, compasses are looted normally? That's new stuff to me and my unobtainable collection. :(
    Shadow711 said:

Whoops. I missed a ton of things actually... Like Blackrock and that growlight. Also, compasses are looted normally? That's new stuff to me and my unobtainable collection. :(

That was ever since they came out a year and a half ago.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232

Axle = greatest builder of all time.

But I've been hearing people say that Telescopes are unobtainables now
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
    ive heard that strawberry earmuffs were only obtainable as one of the first free loots

Axle = greatest builder of all time.

But I've been hearing people say that Telescopes are unobtainables now
    Yeah, I heard that too. Heard the same with airships in a bottle. Maybe I should ask Lisa about that. @LIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Lisa
  • InceptionInception Hello Darling Member Posts: 394
    edited August 6
    The most unobtainable item is my building skills

Also I have a couple steam jets for sale
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 564
    Hmm... i think airships, telescopes, solar dioramas and bass/snare drums are also unobs. Also onyx pocketwatch
    I wrote all this late at night when I wasn't thinking. I'll edit the rest on when I'm feeling up to an hour of editing the rest. Anyways... I do need someone to give me info on the glitchier items around though, like the Mad Hatter and anything else in the meantime.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,812
    You should probably define unobtainable as well tbh. Is it unobtainable as in nobody can get it except the admins (eg fish spawning, dungeon protectors). Do items from chest o' plenty count? Do contest rewards such as the brass throne actually count as unobtainable, or just really rare? Etc
    edited August 7
    Multarix said:

You should probably define unobtainable as well tbh. Is it unobtainable as in nobody can get it except the admins (eg fish spawning, dungeon protectors). Do items from chest o' plenty count? Do contest rewards such as the brass throne actually count as unobtainable, or just really rare? Etc

The way I see it is if it's obtainable RIGHT NOW or not. "Is blackrock obtainable?" No. "Will blackrock be given out as the daily gift in the future?" Probably, because It was given away before as daily gift. It's still not obtainable though. You can't loot it, can't break it, can't obtain it without the daily loot. That's unobtainable to me. And... yes. To me at least, brass thrones are unobtainable. Same goes for butterfly lamps. They were given away as a contest award too.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 433
    Inception said:

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY WHAT FOR I NEED THEM ALL HOW MANY AND WHAT FOR WILL YOU ACCEPT AN ORANGE CRYSTAL OR LARGE RED?!?!?

Inception said:

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY WHAT FOR I NEED THEM ALL HOW MANY AND WHAT FOR WILL YOU ACCEPT AN ORANGE CRYSTAL OR LARGE RED?!?!?
    Not to be rude, but there is such a thing as a PM
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 433

Inception said:

Not to be rude, but there is such a thing as a PM
    It was a joke .-.

Sort of
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 232
    Im not entirely sure, but I nor any of my friends have found or looted a Chtulu head in quite a long time. Might be unob

Im not entirely sure, but I nor any of my friends have found or looted a Chtulu head in quite a long time. Might be unob

No, the way they spawn was changed from any world to only hell worlds.
    Shadow711 said:

good to know
  • takhisistakhisis Member Posts: 39
    Shadow711 said:

Never heard about that change, can you cite your source?
    takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Never heard of it either, and I found one in a temperate world two monthes ago, I believe

Hmm... i think airships, telescopes, solar dioramas and bass/snare drums are also unobs. Also onyx pocketwatch

Airships and SSD's can be found in paint bunkers, maybe not easily, but it's possible, and telescopes are so easy to loot, I got like 20 of me now and I barely explore
    takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Well, they're suppose to be "lesser predator heads", because they spawn in the same worlds as them.
  • takhisistakhisis Member Posts: 39
    edited August 12
    Shadow711 said:

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

Well, they're suppose to be "lesser predator heads", because they spawn in the same worlds as them.
    That doesn't answer my question. Where did you get the info that Cthulhu heads now only spawn in hell worlds? All my Cthulhu heads were not found in hell biomes which is why I asked.

Also if you are right that means Cthulhu heads are worth 50 or more onyx, anyone want to buy my Cthulhu heads? ;)
    takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

That doesn't answer my question. Where did you get the info that Cthulhu heads now only spawn in hell worlds? All my Cthulhu heads were not found in hell biomes which is why I asked.

Also if you are right that means Cthulhu heads are worth 50 or more onyx, anyone want to buy my Cthulhu heads? ;)
    No, because they spawn a lot more often than hunter heads. And I'm not too sure where I got the information from.
    Shadow711 said:

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

takhisis said:

Shadow711 said:

No, because they spawn a lot more often than hunter heads. And I'm not too sure where I got the information from.
    Well, it's false, I just found one in a temperate biome this morning